Imagine 1: Fuck it up if it's your birthday BITCH!

Dedicated to

Fantasy Star: Brandon Ingram

Brandon was about half a song away from snatching Kam ass off the dance floor and throwing her into his car. He rolled his already low eyes when he saw her glance at him while whining on some random colonizer just to get under his skin. The two had a bit of an altercation during what was supposed to be Kam's Nasty 19th. The result was Kam throwing many confusing Caribbean insults at him and the ever-growing knot on the back of his head where Kam had thrown her shoe. Brandon shot up when Kam pulled up her dress to whine harder on the poor man. Charging towards the dance floor he picked the dark skin beauty up and put her over his shoulder, carrying her all the way out of the club and to the car; where he threw her in the backseat and walked over the driver's seat. He pulled out of the club parking lot and drove off.

"Put your damn seatbelt on" He yelled through his teeth.

"No." Kam murmured, her Caribbean accent thick with annoyance.

"No?" He looked at her through the rearview mirror. She crossed her arms and looked back at him. He suddenly stepped on the brake, cause all the cars behind him to beep their horns. He turned his hazard lights on and parked the car. He whipped around in his seat. He came face to face with the love of his life, who was getting herself together after damn near flying out of the front of the car. "Put your fucking seatbelt on or so help me, Jesus..." He said calmly. Kam heeded his warning and at a pettily slow pace, put her seatbelt on. Brandon continued driving until he pulled up to his apartment in noisy downtown L.A. He got out, not even opening the door for Kam before pushing in the building code and walking in. Kam burst into fits of laughter when the door closed. She stayed in the car seated with her seatbelt on. She quickly pulled herself together when she saw him storming out of the building to the car. He angrily threw the door open and tried to snatch her out of the car. When he realized that she was still buckled he grew big mad. Kam laughed silently as he tried to undo the seatbelt, finally succeeding and threw her over his shoulder once again. He stormed into the building and to the elevator. Catching the attention of the front desk staff, who were staring at Kam's exposed derrière nosily. While in the elevator Brandon smacked the booty he had given her, causing Kam to yelp and hit his back.

"That hurt!"

"I know." He replied simply. Stepping out of the elevator and to the apartment door. He opened the door and bee-lined to the bedroom. He threw Kam on the bed and stripped her of her shoes, dress, and underwear before stripping himself. He returned to Kam and made rough love bites all over her Hershey chocolate skin. He then kissed his way to her breasts and paused. He stopped and sat up. Kam, who had been relishing in the sweet punishment, open her eyes and glared at him. He cheesed at her before getting up and walking away. Before he could get out the door, Kam had launched yet another shoe at him, effectively hitting him in the neck. He stopped his retreat and did a 360. He made his way back to the bed and stood before her. "Stopping throwing shit at me."

"Or what?" She challenged. She knew she was getting on his last nerves, and she knew what would piss him off even more. He stared her down.

"I know what you're doing, and it's not gonna work." He rolled his eyes again and turned around to leave again. Kam smacked his bum. He whipped around one more time to glare at her. "Chill with that gay shit."

"Well fine, if you don't want to rearrange my insides on my birthday, then I guess Duece will." Brandon's eyes went dark. He knew his brother had a crush on her and wouldn't hesitate to be in them guts.

Brandon pushed Kam back on the bed and didn't hesitate to spread her legs. He traveled down her body until he came face to face with her second set of lips. He looked up at her through hooded eyes and made eye contact. He could see her excitement and mentally scolded himself for giving her what she wanted. He wet his lips before wetting hers. His tongue slid over the top of her folds, making her body shiver as the cool air made contact with wet skin. He took one in his mouth sucking on it until he felt content and made sure to give the other the same treatment. Kam made a sound of annoyance at his teasing which made Brandon smile internally. He kissed her sensitive clit twice before flattening his tongue and running it from the bottom of her vagina to the clit. He flicked her clit with his tongue and used his fingers to spread her open for him. He slurped the visible juices and stuck in his tongue inside of her. Making her moan loudly. He continued to slurp loudly sending vibrations and shivers all throughout Kam's body. Her legs shook as a violent orgasm ran through to the top of her head to the tips of her curled toes. Brandon continued to slurp catching her off-guard. She tried to push his head away from her sensitive organ but he wouldn't budge. When he felt with his fingers that she was lubricating back up he pulled away and made his way above her. He kissed her fiercely and Kam sucked on his plump lips, making sure to taste herself on his tongue. While the two were fiercely sucking each other's tongues Brandon lined himself up with the reason he does whatever Kam tells him too. He broke the kiss and began kissing down her neck while easing himself into her. She moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around Brandon's neck. Brandon pulled away from her neck and the two made eye contact while engaging in amorous congress. Brandon closed his eyes as she was giving him the hug of a lifetime without using her arms. He cursed lowly when she clenched. He glanced at her and grunted while she smirked. She pushed him on his back and caught him off-guard. She straddled him and pulled the reason she acts up on purpose back into her body. She rode him into next week while Brandon was trying to get himself together. He bit his lip and watched as he was thinking about what kind of ring to buy her after they were done. This wasn't the first time the thought had crossed his mind either. Two days ago he thought to buy white gold but rose gold made her skin color pop a lot more. He took notice of how loud Kam's moans had gotten, sitting up and pulling her closer to him and pecking her lips before thrusting up to meet her hips.

"SHIT!" She cursed. The couple made eye contact once again and their breathing synchronized. Kam put her hands on Brandon's shoulders and threw her head back as another orgasm shook her body to the core. Her eyes rolled back and her entire body went numb. Brandon cursed as she took hold of him and wouldn't let go while she was in a trance of pleasure. His eyes rolled back as his body tightened and he let out a stream of grunts as he filled her up with his seed.

After recovering from what was now the best orgasm ever, Kam's head shot up off Brandon's shoulder.

"What tha fuck!" She cursed loudly hitting him in the shoulder. Brandon looked at her confusedly.

"One. I'm tired of you hitting me. Hit me again and imma beat yo ass. Two. What is wrong now?" He replied annoyed once again. Kam pointed to where they were still conjoined and realization had set in...

They had forgotten to use a condom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh bitch! lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAM KAM!!! IT is also my inaugural imagine :)