Imagine 10: Hello Neighbor 🙃

The next couple of weeks will be frustrating for the two, they will flirt here, flirt there, nightcap with no sex, kiss with no tongue. And when Simone finally pops the big question, John folds. Simone had enough. She forgets about the sexy neighbor and meets a sweet guy who works for the Pentagon on Tinder. The two have pondering conversations online and finally pick a day to date. During a check at her mailbox while on the phone, John overhears Simone's plans and his blood boiled. But he had no reason to be mad, or did he?

I Bet The Neighbors Know My Name (Oh Wait I Am The Neighbor) PART TWO

Simone grunted in frustration as John ONCE AGAIN sent her call to voicemail. She knew he wasn't busy because she heard him open his door. She was officially finished with that man. He wanted to kiss and sleep with each other (literally not figuratively) but not want a relationship. Simone let out a childish squeal of unhappiness and flopped back into her bed. She needed a drink, and her best friend. She called Zee, who she knew was still working (doctors never stopped working) and prayed she would pick up.
"YERRRR" she heard her silly ass best friend answer. She shook her head and yelled back.
"WAZZAM SHAWTY what's up witchu?" She heard the woman cackle.
"Shit nothing, so whatchu bout to do?"
"I'm tryna do you but you playin ma." Both women laughed obnoxiously for a good two minutes.
"Foreal though, I just got off. I was supposed to be off at 2," It was currently 8 p.m "but I had a car crash pileup come in as I was walking OUT the door."
"Damn sis. Anyone die on you?"
"I had 14 casualties who were DOA that I had to call times for"
"Ooh sis you need a DRANK. Come by and bring some wineeeee."
"Shit I might need some brown fuck a wine." Simone laughed.
"No no no we do not need outta-pocket Zee tonight." Zee sucked her teeth.
"Whatever I'll be there in 30."

The two girls were rich girl wasted off wine. They currently sat giggling at a blank tv screen with one bottle empty and the other a quarter gone. Zee still had her scrubs on and Simone was dressed in her Hello Kitty pajamas. Simone stopped laughing suddenly and began crying. Zee made a face of 'wtf' and her and slowly moved to comfort her friend.
"I don't understand Zee, why is he so confusing?" Simone continues balling.
"I don't know baby." Simone calmed down to the sounds of Zee's shushing. "He is a booty hole with the dingleberries still hanging out and doesn't deserve your time nor attention." Simone sniffed and straightened up.
"You're right. I have this guy on Tinder that I like,"
"We'll stick to him girl."
"I'll text him right now." She said grabbing her phone excitedly.

"Hello?"
"Hello Beautiful. How was your day?" Simone grinned as her mystery man greeted her. He always managed to put a smile on her face. He'd been doing that a lot lately and today they were finally taking the big jump and going out on a date. He's already ahead of John. Simone used her key to open her mailbox as she heard footsteps come up behind her. She ignored the hot breath down her neck and continued to close the mailbox and walk into her condo.
John clenched his fists as he overheard his 'friend' talking to Simone on the phone. Disbelief ran through his eyes and face before anger took over. He was stealing his shine. He's stealing his idea too, taking her to the restaurant Busboys and Poets tonight, that's where HE had planned to take her on their first date. John's jaw clenched and he shook his head storming into his home and slamming the door.
Simone jumped from the slamming of her next-door-neighbor' s door. She ignored the racing of her heart and continued to get dressed for tonight.

At seven thirty in the evening Simone sat in the passenger seat of her mystery man's Hyundai and was trying not to make a face or gag. This man was DISGUSTING he literally had fast food bags all over his car that had accumulated a dead body smell, his BO was horrendous, and nobody could sit in the backseat because it was covered in clothing that had been stripped off that were also killing her through odor. There was one particular smell that was eating away at her that she couldn't put her finger on. She made a look of confusion as she tried to put the window down.
"It's broken, but the AC works." Simone furiously shook her head and told him she was fine. She mentally cried. She wanted to laugh as well because she knew Zee would've told him about himself real quick and not spared this poor man's feelings. She looked at ole boy as he pulled into the gas station. "I need to get some gas, I'll be in and out I promise." She nodded and as soon as he got up she found the source of her demise. She grabbed the pair of briefs he was sitting in and gagged when she saw the shit stain sitting in the crack. She threw them across the car and quickly scurried out of the car and took in huge gulps of the fresh, untarnished air. She ran into the gas station and into the bathroom. After washing her hand five times she dried them and pulled out hand sanitizer. She used about a fourth of the bottle sighed in temporary relief. She pulled out her phone to call Zee.
"Yerrrr-"
"Bitch come get me."
"Where you at?"
"The Valero on 4th St NW"
"En route ETA like 1 minute."
"One minute bitch damn where you at?"
"Across the street at Tropical Smoothie. I was staying close just in case I need to swoop in and save the day."
"You a real one" Simone fake sniffed. The door opened to bathroom and Simone's eyes widen at the person.
"What the fuck John!?" Simone attempted to push him out but he forced his way into the one stall bathroom and locked the door.
"I know this looks bad, but I have an explanation."
"Which is...?"
"That I am soo sorry for not warning you about...you know."
"Actually I don't. Not warning me about you not looking for a relationship? Not warning me about your lack of commitment skills?"
"No not at all. About...him." He said gesturing to the hot ass mess Simone was trapped with. "I heard you talking on the phone and I got jealous and ignored you instead of telling you about how nasty he was."
"Well if you would've told me then I probably wouldn't have believed you to be honest." Simone looked at her phone as it rang. She ignored the call and moved past John to crack the door open. "PSST! PSST!" Zee turned her head and moved to join the two beings in the bathroom. She made a face at John when she saw him.
"Da fuck was going on in here?"
"An intervention." John answered.
"Oh yeah? Josiah please tell me what kind of intervention?"
"Josiah?"
"Oh I'm sorry. Is that not your name? It's James right? Or is Jimmy? It's definitely Jimmy. Jimmy Stall right?"
"Zee." Simone warned. Zee looked at Simone sideways.
"You're friends with John Proctor now? Wooooow." Simone shook her head.
"Jimmy here is friends with Shit-stain McClain out there."
"Bitchhhh that nigga got shit stains in his draws!? Aw hell nah." Zee laughed.
"It gets worse. That nigga got old ass food everywhere, his backseat got dirty clothes in it, his car stank, and the nigga stink too just living in it like damn you couldn't take a shower or clean up before you take a girl out? Fucking disgusting." Zee shook her head at her friend and John gagged.
"I would've had a damn conniption. I couldn't do it. I would've refused to even get in the car." John made a noise of agreement. Simone sighed and sat down on the toilet.
"Is he gone?" John left the bathroom to go check. He came back moments later and nodded.
"I don't know whether to be happy he's gone or pissed that he didn't even come look for you."
"Good Riddance." John and Simone said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed. Zee made a 'wtf' face and backed away slowly towards the door after her best friend made a face at her. She slid out slowly and grinned at her friend's soon-to-be happiness.
"I'm sorry." Both harmonized.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." John said. "I gave you the run around because I didn't know what I was doing. Can we just, start over?"
"I'd like that." Simone replies grinning.
"Hi, I'm John. And you are beautiful." He complimented kissing her hand. Simone giggled like a school girl at both his compliment and their current setting, with her still sitting on the toilet.

"Thank you John. I'm Simone. It's nice to meet you handsome."

OOOH BITTTT ANOTHER ONE *Dj Khalid vc* _purplelove_ I hope you liked it boo 😘 she was my last request so if you want an imagine HMU my PMs always open 🤗🥰 ion really care about votes but I'd love to know what you guys think I should improve on and what you like!!!! Thanks for reading‼️❤️