Imagine 2: Daddy-ish

"You never did tell me how the press conference went," Jay said as she looked down at her boyfriend of 3 years.

"It was alright. I bout had to go off on one reporter though."

"Why?" He shook his head.

"The bitch was basically sneak dissing me throughout the entire interview!" Jay made a face.

"All I need is a name baby and I promise you her ass is grass."

"Nah ain't no need for that." He sat up from his position behind her laying down and kissed her neck. "What I do need is for you to tell me why the actual fuck you were driving my car while I was gone." He asked laying back down. Jay stopped riding him in reverse cowgirl and froze. FUCK THEM DAMN CAMERAS!

"My car has something wrong with it..." She lied smoothly. He wasn't ready to hear the real reason just yet.

"Oh really? Then why couldn't you just ask me?"

"Because...I-" She stopped suddenly and yelped when he threw her off him. He turned her on all fours and arched her back just how he liked it. She hissed when the first smack hit her cheek.

"Don't even lie to me."

"Baby I promise it was beca-FUCK!" The second smack was harder than the first. Jay felt herself dripping with arousal. Boogie apparently took notice too because he began feeling the wetness with his fingers. "Fuck baby" Jay moaned when two of his beautiful fingers slid in and out of her through the back. She wanted him to fuck her like he's been sexually frustrated for weeks but Demarcus had other plans. His fingers were replaced with his tongue as he ate her like a full course meal from the back. His tongue was reaching in places she didn't know he could. "Fuck daddy eat that shit." She encouraged as she pushed back on his tongue.

Boogie froze. Jay froze. Both paralyzed with shock.

Did she really call him that? This was a first. For both Jay and Boogie. Boogie's chest swelled with pride and he straightened before entering Jay roughly. She came out of her trance and damn near screamed.

"FUCK DADDY THAT HURTS"

'There it is again' Boogie thought. He brushed his thoughts to the side and began to pound Jay's insides into oblivion. Jay's knees buckled under Boogie's harsh stroke game but Boogie didn't care. He held her body in place with his hands.

Jay's mind was all over the place. She was having a hard time concentrating on one thing and could get anything out of her mouth except a moan.

"Bae-fuck-you gotta...you gotta umm....babyyyy" She continued to moan.

"What's my name?" Boogie questioned. Jay didn't even hear the question. The sound of skin on skin echoed through the barely furnished apartment. The couple just moved to Oakland and only had a couch and bed; both had already been broken in. The sound grew louder and more constant as Boogie sped his thrusts up and got sloppier. "Jay, I'm not asking you anymore...What's my name?"

Jay finally registered what he was asking and studdered an answer. "B-b-baby" She tried. She let out a long, loud moan when he smacked her ass with what felt like all his might.

"Try again." Jay was barely compliant as she was violently shaking through one of the best orgasms ever given in their relationship. Topping even the shower sex in the Pelicans locker room that featured a fellow teammate. Boogie was trying to hold on until she gave him what he wanted but he was struggling. He sent another smack to her ass and Jay fell onto the bed. Boggie lifted her and repeated himself. "Try. Again."

"Demarcus A-amir Boogie C-c-c-fuck im bout to cum" Jay screamed. Boogie slowed down this thrusts and switched to a painfully slow pace. Jay's orgasm was slipping from her reach and she screeched in agony. "Baby pleaseeee" She whined in need damn near crying. She attempted to throw it back but stopped when she felt him about to pull out. "No no no please don't pull out."

"What's my name?"

"Boogieeee" She whined. She wanted this to be over. Right now. She was answered with another smack on her ass.

"Nope. One last chance before I leave you sexually frustrated and angry." Jay groaned in annoyance at his reply. She thought long and hard about any other pet names she had given him. It wasn't Boogie Bear because he hated that name.

"Gimme a hint" Boogie smirked and sent one hard thrust into her body. Her entire nervous system surged in response. She temporarily saw stars and got her shit together. "Daddy pleaseeee."

"Please what?"

"Pleaseeee" She cried out.

"You gotta tell me what you want, baby." He squeezed her breasts. Jay hissed as her sensitive nipples felt pins and needles.

"I want to cum." She breathed softly. Boogie let go of her breasts and reached towards the most sensitive nerves in a woman's body, sending shocks down Jay's spine. He started his thrusts again as if he never stopped. Jay's vision went dark and she face-planted into the bed, screaming out as her body shook in a fit of rage. Her clitoris seizures and her Skene's glands reacted violently, causing her to squirt a fair amount of liquid; her mouth wide as she took in a mouthful of sheets. Boogie's eyes are closed as he recovers from the cramps in his stomach from climaxing so hard. He takes deep breaths as he pulls out of Jay slowly. He falls beside her and checks on her; he laughs deeply when he hears her soft snores. He stops quickly and winces at the pain in his stomach. His adrenaline slowly drains away and he begins to pass out.

She should totally call him daddy more often.