Imagine 9: Three is USUALLY a crowd, but this isn't NORMAL

"Hey so I know it was just supposed to be me and you but Josh is going through something right now and he asked to come over." Kam said as she approached the couch with a bowl of popcorn in hand. Brandon internally sighed as Kam relayed information from her phone. He thought that his relationship with Kam was turning a little TOO intimate for his liking. They were only supposed to be friends but somehow she thought otherwise.

"That's cool. Tell him we are watching IT. And then Texas Chainsaw Massacre so we can laugh at their stupidity." Kam rolled her eyes at him.

"I told him the movies but we are NOT going to laugh at their deaths." Brandon rolled his eyes at her and shot up to get the door after hearing Kam's Christmas themed doorbell. 

Josh quickly hid the rose he bought on the way here behind his back after seeing Brandon answer the door. His face turned a little red. 

"Hey Brandon." Josh greeted dapping Brandon with his non-Rose having hand. Brandon only gave him a head nod, seeing the rose before he hid it. He opened the door wider and let him in. Bee-lining straight to the bathroom. Josh made a face at Brandon's actions and shook it off as he heard Kam's footsteps coming out of the kitchen. He checked his breath and cleared his throat as Kam came in with a bottle of rum and sat it and three glasses on the table. "Hey Kam." Kam smiled in response. "I uh, I brought you this..." He handed her the rose and rubbed the back of his neck. "I bought it on the way here,"

"Awe that's sweet. Thanks" She thanked kissing him on his cheek. Josh damn near moaned at the euphoric sparks that ran through his cheek. He jumped at little-okay a lot, on the lower deck and quickly sat down and used a throw blanket Kam had set up to hide the evidence of his crush on his friend. Brandon cleared his throat to get both of their attentions as he came and sat in between the two. Kam side-eyed him and moved to the other side of Josh, making Josh's eyes widen at her bold gesture. Brandon make a face of annoyance and grabbed the remote to the lights. He turned them off and Kam started the movie.

As the movie progressed and got more pedophilish, Kam couldn't help but make snarky comments throughout the whole movie. Josh would laugh at her corny jokes and Brandon would roll his eyes at Josh's attempt to seduce Kam. Little did Josh know that HE had the control over Kam and that Kam didn't have feelings for him.

As the rolling credits played on the screen, Brandon had finally had enough of Kam and Josh's escapades. They were full on cuddling now and Brandon was about to blow his shit.

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH DAMN!" Kam and Josh stopped laughing and looked at Brandon.

"Enough of what?" Josh asked.

"YOU! Trying to seduce my girl-"

"Your girl?!" Kam laughed, "Last time I checked, you just wanted to be 'friends', what you jealous about now?"

"Foreal Kam!? All the shit we've been doing together and you still think we're friends after that?"

"You do." Josh winced at Kam's burn and let out a low 'damn'.

"AND YOU!" Brandon pointed at Josh's chest. "Bringing her roses and shit, yeah I saw it,"

"I know, you were supposed to see it." Brandon made a face of confusion as Kam and Josh both spurted laughter.

"It was a setup...I called Josh here because I wanted to approach you about something..." Kam said sweetly as she got up and sat in Brandon's lap. "I already talked to Josh and he's cool with it, I want a threesome." Brandon looked at her, then Josh, then her again before bursting into fits of cackles. 

"Not going to happen." He pushed her off him and got up. 

"PLEASEEEEEEE!?" Kam begged, grabbing his hand. 

"No." He roughly pulled his hand away from hers and went into Kam's bedroom to lay down. Kam let out a breath of annoyance and crossed her arms sitting back down. Josh moved to lay his head in her lap and Kam massaged his scalp as Josh played the 2012 version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Brandon looked up from his phone and took a headphone out of his ear as he swore he heard a moan. He paused his recorded film of Kam riding and stuffed himself back in his pants as he got up to investigate. He tip-toed into the living room and let out a sigh of relief when he saw the Latina girl getting her soul snatched by Trey Songz. His heart jumped when he heard another moan that sounded all too familiar coming from the kitchen. He grabbed the baseball bat Kam kept for safety out of the closet, being careful to not make any noise. He crept to the kitchen and peeked over the wall and grit his teeth at what he saw. His vision turned red as he watched Josh attempt to eat his meal for the night. He slender-manned his ass behind him, not making a sound. Kam's eyes jerked open at the sudden rush of cold air that ran through her at the loss of Josh's tongue. She screamed along with the TV as she witnessed Brandon bashing Josh's brains all over her kitchen tile. He stopped when he felt content and made direct eye contact with Kam.

"I-" He shook his head at her and she stopped any sound that attempted to justify what he saw.

OOOH BITCH IM BACK AND IM BETTER (not really this high key ass)! 

For what it's worth Kam, you were explicit with your description of threesome, so this is TECHNICALLY a threesome. Josh and Kam were going at it and so was Kam and Brandon.....on video lol. Feels good to be back tbh. MY next update is TBD but it will be part two to that John Wall imagine I PROMISE!!!!

I just didn't want to leave y'all hanging for too long.