Imagine 5: Priorities

"Aye Josh, where we landing?" Kyle spoke through his headset to his Fortnite squad which consisted of teammates Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, and Lonzo Ball.

"Ayo Kuz this my last game man, I gotta get Zoey from my dad's"

"AWE"

"MITCH!"

"Look at Zo playing daddy to a kid that ain't his," Kuz heard and cackled.

"Brandon I'm tired of you accusing Denise of cheating on me bruh, the kid is mine."

"If you say so, fifty-six years from now you'll be on your death bed and Melo will tell you that he fathered your daughter" Kuz laughed.

"Bros for real let's get serious, let's land at paradise," Josh spoke through the headphones as they thanked the bus driver in the game.

"Fuck no you tryna get us killed. Let's go to Loot Lake." Brandon shouted.

"WHAT ARE YOU? A NOOB?! Hell no. Let's go to Salty, that way we don't get murdered and we can still get a decent amount of kills" Kyle reasoned.

"Whatever" He heard both men mutter back into the headset. They all placed their markers and jumped. Kyle had just landed at a stand-alone house when he heard the door to he and Dashundra's room open. He paid her no mind when she walked past in his jersey. He made a noise that was a cross between a cheer and a choke when he finally made eye contact with Dash's body.

"What the fuck you got on?" He asked.

"Aye Kuz man you good?" Josh spoke. Kuz shook his head and sat down.

"Yeah bruh, I saw somebody in that ugly ass wild card skin. But I got a pump and an RPG." He spoke. "Put some clothes on." He mouthed to Dash. Dash smirked and slid her panties down. By that time Kyle was refocused into the game and was in on the action. He cheered when he killed somebody. He and his team were camping inside the storm circle when he heard Dash clear her throat. He peeked at her and his mouth dropped when he started staring. Dash sat on a lazy boy with her legs on either side of the chair and her unmentionables open for Kyle to see. He broke out of her spell when he heard Brandon call for help through the headphones. He looked back at the game and was quick to pick Brandon up when he was knocked down. In return, he sacrificed himself and was downed.

"AYE JOSH HELP ME BRO IM DOWN."

"I'll help," Dash responded. Kyle shook his head at her. She got up from the chair and made her way to him. He paid her no mind as he watched the ten-second countdown to revival. She sat on her knees in front of him and went to take him out of his sweatpants.

Now, normally, Kyle would've stopped her but this isn't normal. Kyle knew what she was doing and knew she was acting up to get him off the game. He just wanted to see how far she would go. This wasn't the first time she'd tried this but the last time she chickened out before she could start riding. What he didn't know was, Dash had no plans on stopping, she wanted the boys to know what they were doing because she thought Kyle would've been embarrassed and would leave.

Dash licked her lips as she stared at Kyle's beautiful dick. It was legit perfect. his head fit his circumference and it had a slight slant to it. Kinda like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. He was circumcised and his head was bright red almost pink. He had the best 9 inches ever and knew how to use it. She licked his soft red tip and heard him make a noise in the back of his throat. He continued to act like he wasn't paying her any mind but she saw that he was distracted. She spat a little on his shaft and rubbed it in before running her tongue on the underside of him. He cursed softly and Dash smiled through her work. She swallowed a little before pressing a kiss to his tip and blowing softly. He twitched in her hands and she laughed.

"Aye Kyle, was that Dash?" Kyle snapped back into reality and cleared his throat.

"Yeah, she playing hella games right now."

"HEY DASH!" Josh yelled.

"Hey JOSHY POO!" She yelled, still on the floor giving Kyle kitty licks to tease him. She stopped when she was Kyle give her a certain look. THE look. She looked him in the eye and raised a brow. The two were silently communicating with each other. Kyle rolled his eyes and looked back at the TV. He realized that the storm was coming and the squad packed up and began running. While he was spamming the sprint button Dash mentally said fuck teasing and took Kyle into her mouth as much as she could and began humming the alphabet song while doing so. Kyle let out a long ass groan and temporarily let go of the controller to push Dash's head farther. Dash resisted against his head and pulled her mouth away from him. She got up from her spot on the floor and sat beside him. He made a noise of disapproval but continued playing.

It was the final battle. Three squads left including the boys and Kyle was sitting on the edge of his seat. Dash had been watching and her arousal level was spiraling down watching Kyle shoot people the whole game. It was then that her lightbulb inside her head went off. Dash ran back into the bedroom and got two pillows, lube, and a condom. She proceeded back into the living room and wrapped up Kyle's still very erect member. She lubed him up and set the pillows on the floor under Kyle's curious gaze. She stacked them and laid on top of them face down, ass up.

From behind her, Kyle's eyebrows raised and he chuckled.

"What you laughing about?" Zo's voice rang from the headset.

"Nothing man damn, all up in my Kool-Aid don't even know the flavor." Kyle moved from the edge of the couch to the floor behind Dash. He sent a smack to her ass which rang throughout the house and headset along with the moan to go with it. Dash looked back at him as he slid in slowly. He set his arms on her back and continued to play. Giving her nice slow deep strokes while he played. He let out a girly moan when Dash started throwing her ass back on him. She showed no mercy as she twerked as hard as possible on his dick. Kyle set the controller down after he boarded himself up, held onto Dash's hips, and delivered ten fast strokes deep enough to have her poking out and feeling herself afterward. Dash let out loud moans for every single one and Kyle let out a deep "fuck," on the last one.

"AYE KUZ BRAH PLAY THE DAMN GAME AND STOP FUCKING" Brandon yelled.

"Priorities Brandon. Priorities." Kuz responded through throaty groans. He continued to stroke Dash and picked up his controller again. He started to make his way towards Zo who was down but stopped when he saw him die.

"Fuck this bullshit!" Zo screamed before he let out a deep sigh and what sounded like a cry.

Dash started to pull away and Kyle noticed. He used one hand and set a smack to her ass, pulling her back to him by the jersey.

"Stop running." He said simply. Dash cried out and let her body go limp as her orgasm ran through her. Kyle continued to stroke and slowed down when he felt himself close. He downed a man in the game and started to build to kill his squad member. By this time Brandon had been sniped and was head shot killed. It was 2v2 with just him and Josh. Josh was downed by one guy and Kyle closed his eyes and shot at the guy blindly as he came into Dash's warmth. He let out the loudest moan and he heard the guys cheer through the headset. Dash picked her head up and looked at the TV where she saw the infamous Number One Battle Royale banner at the top of the screen.

"Baby you won." She said. Kyle opened his eyes and laughed.

"I legit was busting and shooting blindly." The guys cackled through the line.

"What the fuck Kuz."

"Bruh foreal?"

"Must be nice." Kyle pulled out of Dash and she got up to go shower. She turned and beckoned Kyle to follow her.

"Aye Kuz we running another game?" Josh's voice rang through.

"Nah man I got something I need to handle first." He responded. 'More like someone he needed to put to sleep.' "I'll check you all later." He said before logging out. He got up and ran after Dash into the bathroom.

His priorities are in line.