chapter four

Chaeyoung knew this was coming. She tried to avoid eye contact with Jennie, but then Jennie gently lifted her chin up and forced Chaeyoung to look at her in her eyes.

"I-I-I..." Chaeyoung shuttered. "Chae" Jennie said softly. Her eyes were so beautiful, her breathing was so steady that Chaeyoung could feel it on her lips. That's when she noticed how close Jennie was. Her heart started to beat so fast and she blushed madly. She immediately looked away from Jennie's eyes.

Jennie brushed her thumb over Chaeyoung's soft plumb lips. At this Chaeyoung's eyes shot up to look at her, Jennie was slowly leaning in and when their lips were about to touch teacher came to class with the rest of their classmates.

When Chaeyoung turned to look at Jennie again, she was sitting back in her seat not that close anymore and was talking to Lisa as if nothing happened.

She saw how Jennie put Lisa's hair behind her ear. Chaeyoung started thinking about how Jennie's thumb brushed over her lips and their "kiss".

She was deep in her thoughts when she heard someone speaking to her. "Park Chaeyoung are you listening to what I'm saying?" her annoyed teacher asked. "oh, yes" She said quickly. Her teacher turned around and continued her class. Chaeyoung wanted to just ignore what her teacher was saying but she thought that it is better to listen.

---

Jennie came to her room and tossed her backpack on to the floor. "Ughh!" she groaned. "What is wrong with me?!" she shouted at herself. She is happy that she is alone at home so no one can hear her. She is starting to became crazy. She thought and then she started thinking about her "kiss" with Chaeyoung.

She didn't know why she wanted to kiss her back then. Just that when she looked at Chaeyoung's face she was mesmerized, those beautiful eyes, her soft chubby cheeks and those lips. Oh those lips, plumb and soft lips. Jennie wasn't thinking then and she just srarted leaning in. And she was glad that teacher came to class then. Or she was telling herself this.

Jennie sat on her bed and sighed. "For fuck's sake Jennie, you have a fucking girlfriend!"