Chapter 8

yo!

so yeah finally 8 chapter

is here! I'm sorry that I

didn't post for so long

but I just didn't have any

motivation and inspiration

to write anything! but now

I'm back with new chapter

and I hope you will like it!

also sorry for any mistakes

I was really sleepy haha!

But let's just start

The next week

After the kiss incident between Jennie and Chaeyoung, they didn't talk with each other, at all. Jennie stayed with her girlfriend and Chaeyoung was just with her friend Jisoo.

They both tried to avoid each other, they didn't know what to say or what to do in each others presence.

Chaeyoung really wanted Jennie but she was too scared and confused to do anything right now. She was scared of confessing her feelings to her best friend and as well confused why did Jennie kiss her in the first place?

Before she does anything else, first she needs to find out why Jennie did it.

---

Jennie was nervous and scared and all the bad things in the whole world. Even Lisa started asking her if she was fine, but she always just said "I'm fine" with hope that Lisa will just forget it.

She was scared of facing Chaeyoung, yes her bestfriend. She was scared of her asking questions about the kiss, about why she kissed her, but the truth is that she didn't know the answer herself.

She just kissed her, she just felt something and in no time she was already kissing her. Chaeyoung was probably thinking about her as a cheater and already hated her. She just kissed her best friend and better to this she is with Lisa.

She really needs to do something, but what?

---

Chaeyoung was in her room laying on her bed, looking at the ceiling and thinking about Jennie.

She needs to find out about the kiss but when and how? She knows well that Jennie was avoiding her just like she did it herself, but it needs to stop now, they need to have proper conversation, but just how?

Jennie is good at avoiding people, she remembers when once they got into a fight she thought that Jennie just vanished out of the whole world, but then at the end she was just avoiding her.

Hmm she needs to get to Jennie when she is doing something so she won't notice right away that it's her who's standing next to her, then she can somehow ask her those questions.

Let's just say she has a plan *even if she doesen't have it yet*