chapter five

Jennie was getting ready for school when she heard her door bell ringing. She run to the door and opened it. There stood her girlfriend Lisa.

" Hi bab-" Jennie was about to say when Lisa cut her off. "We need to talk" She said with serious tone. "About?" Jennie asked. " You and Chaeyoung".

*flash back*

Lisa was walking to her class. Maybe she could find Jennie there. Lisa didn't saw her anywhere so she thought that maybe she is already in class.

When Lisa was about to come in, she heard something, so she opened door just a little to see. And actually Jennie was there, but with Chaeyoung, nearly kissing. She saw how Jennie came closer and closer to Chaeyoung when...teacher came to class.

Lisa saw how their other classmates came behind teacher so she went in too. When she sat down Jennie was already close to her. "Hey babe" She said. "Hi" Lisa said and smiled but her heart ached.

*End of flash back*

"We are just friends, don't be- " Lisa cut Jennie off again. " I'm not jealous! I'm just hurt! " she shouted. " babe calm down, what happened? " Jennie said calmly. " What happened?! Well you should know!" Tears started to fall down Lisa's cheeks. " What are you talking about? " Jennie asked. " Well about you and Chaeyoung kissing! " Lisa shouted and ran away.

Jennie immediately ran after her but Lisa was already out of the building. Jennie just stood there and was thinking about what happened.

She walked back to her apartment, sat on her bed and sighted.

Next day

Jennie totally didn't want to go to school but she needed to. So she just went out. When she was in school she didn't saw Lisa but yeah she just went inside the school.

Jennie went inside the class and waited for the teacher. The class started already ten minutes ago and Chaeyoung and Lisa was seen nowhere. Jennie was a little bit worried and was in her own thoughts when Chaeyoung rushed in the class.

---

All eyes were on Chaeyoung. She looked horrible so she wasn't surprised. Her alarm went off late so she woke up late and she needed to hurry.

" I'm so sorry for being late! " Chaeyoung shouted. Everyone started laughing at how ridiculous she looked. " Class be quiet and you Park Chaeyoung go find free seat" Her teacher said.

Chaeyoung spotted free seat and when she looked at who was next to her...of course it was Jennie. She wasn't that happy, she didn't know how to act because of their yesterday "kiss".

Chaeyoung went to her seat and sat quietly next to Jennie. She thought that Jennie would be uncomfortable but she didn't mind at all she just sat there calmly.

---

However Jennie wasn't so calm. No one knew it but Jennie was so worried and not calm at all inside because of that Lisa didn't come to school. She didn't even notice Chaeyoung.

Later that day

Jennie was walking by herself when she saw someone in the empty classroom. It was Lisa. Jennie immediately ran to her. She took Lisa by her wrist and started kissing her. Lisa was shook by the kiss so she didn't reply to it.

" I'm so sorry " Jennie said between the kisses " I don't know what happened to me, me an Chae are just friends " she continued. " I...forget you but..i don't want you to be with Chaeyoung "