chapter six

"But I don't want you to be with Chaeyoung" when Chaeyoung heard this she could imagine Jennie saying "of course". She could feel her eyes watering. She needs to get out, now.

Chaeyoung ran behind the school and started crying.

---

"What" Jennie said shocked. "It's what you heard, you need to stop hanging out with her" Lisa said unamused. "wait what, of course I'm not gonna do this, me and Ch-" "so you don't care about me?!" Lisa shouted. "No Lisa listen, of course I care about you but I care about Chaeyoung too, she's my best friend, we have known each other from like kindergarten, and I really love you but you need to understand that I'm not gonna stop hanging out with Chaeyoung, and as I had said before, me and Chaeyoung are friends" Jennie explained and somehow when she said word friends her heart hurt, she didn't know why 'do I want to be more than friends?' she thought. "...ok, I..understand" Lisa said cutting Jennie out of her thoughts. "I'm glad" Jennie said back...but now with fake emotions.

Later that day

Jennie was walking alone in the hallway. Thinking about Chaeyoung. 'friends...just friends' 'am I in love with- no! of course I'm not, I have a girlfriend..but' 'wait..Chae didn't anwser my question back then about why she ran away then!' 'I need to find her!!'

Jennie was now running, where could she find Chaeyoung now. Jennie ran behind the school. She started looking for Chaeyoung when she heard something. "If you really, really love me, tell me~" this sweet voice 'wait it's Chae!' "Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie shocked, she had red and puffy eyes. "Did you cry?" Jennie asked. "It's none of your business" Chaeyoung said harshly. "Chae.." Jennie said, caressing Chaeyoung's cheek. "Don't touch me! I know you can't be friends with me anymore, I know everything" "what...no it's not like that!" "Of course it is, I know you agreed with your girlfriend, because you love her so much" Jennie was in tears, she would never give up on her best friend. "Chae I would never give up on you, I love you!" "Don't lie, you don't love me lik-"

In this moment everything froze, Jennie felt like she couldn't control her own body, like it was doing things on its own. But she knew one thing, she was kissing Chaeyoung.