chapter 9

right now I had so
much shit that
I forgot about this
for nothing!

Most of you probably forgot about
this fanfic, am I
right? haha, but
anyways let's just
start! (hope you
remember something)

chapter 9 *if you forgot what was happening, here's chapter 9*

Chapter 9

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and said "Jen I...like you, more than a friend" she said looking Jennie in the eyes. "Wait, really? Since when?" Jennie asked shocked at the new information. "Since you and Lisa got together" Chaeyoung said looking down.

Realization hit Jennie hard, her eyes widened and now she understood everything. Ever since she introduced Lisa to Chaeyoung everything started to mess up. "Jennie?" Chaeyoung asked after a moment of silence. "Hm, yes?" Jennie looked at her, "Do you like me back?" She asked. "I don't know..." Jennie sighed and looked at Chaeyoung who had already tears in her eyes.

"Chae-" Jennie was about to say but she was cut off "Leave it Jennie" Chaeyoung said and walked out of the classroom. "Damn it!" Jennie shouted punching her desk angrily, but it was the truth. She didn't know does she like Chaeyoung back, they are best friends, always has been but the past few weeks she was thinking about Chaeyoung more and even started questioning her own feelings but she still wasn't sure. And the last thing she wants is hurting Chaeyoung even more than she already did.

Jennie walked out of the classroom deep in her thoughts, she was walking through the hall when she heard giggles in another classroom. She slowly walked up to the door and opened it slightly, peeking in.

There was Jisoo sitting on one of the desks kissing with Lisa. "What the hell?" Jennie whispered too loudly, 'Shit' she thought quickly closing the door and walking away.

Both Jisoo's and Lisa's heads snapped in the direction of the sound they just heard. "Did you hear that?" Lisa asked, "Yes! And that's why it's not good to sneak out after school hours to make out in some old classroom!" Jisoo scolded Lisa. "Okay, sorry!" She said hugging her. "Get off of me! I need to go home" Jisoo said annoyed standing up. "Finee" Lisa removed her arms around Jisoo and gave her the last kiss with both saying goodbye's to each other.

Jennie was standing outside the school waiting for Lisa, thinking about what she just saw, when Lisa walked out of school. Jennie looked up and walked up to her.

"Hi, babe" Lisa said not looking up from her phone. Jennie couldn't believe it, she was acting as if nothing happened! As if she wasn't kissing someone else! "Hi, can I ask you something?" Jennie asked looking at Lisa. "Yeah, go on" Lisa said, still not looking up at her. "What was kissing Jisoo like?" Jennie said.

Lisa immediately stopped walking and looked up from her phone, with shocked expression. "W-what?"