Ticklish (JayXNya)

Jay smiled as he wrapped his arms tightly around her, Nya jumping in surprise as he tickled her ribs. "Hey! Hey stop!" she protested with a laugh, trying to pull herself away from him. Jay only grinned happily, pulling her closer to him. "Stop what? I'm not doing anything-" he lied, continuing to tickle her, the air filling with her gleefully shrieks. "Jay!" She shouted, pulling her arms up to his to try to pry them off her. "What?" he asked innocently, lifting her off her feet and stopping tickling her as he buried his face in her hair, kissing her neck gently.

She laughed happily arching her head away as she laughed. "why do you always do this to me- never just a 'oh hello Nya, how are you doing?'" she asked sarcastically as both of them laughed. "well that just sounds boring doesn't it?" he asked setting her on the floor again, Nya twisting in his grasp with a raised eyebrow.

"boring indeed." she said flirtily, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling herself close to him, Jay hoping that his blush wasn't to obvious. "B- boring- yeah-" he agreed trying to keep the act going even as his mind ran with the fact that her face was so close to his own.

"And you're not boring- huh Jay?" she asked innocently but with a teasing tone in her voice as she brought her hand up to play with his hair. Now Jay KNEW that his blush was raging, "I- uh I mean- I- n-no ... I'm not ... boring." he said softly, his voice fading to a whisper near the end. Nya stared at him for a long moment, raising an eyebrow before she finally broke pretense, falling into a small laugh.

"Just kiss me for real Jay." she asked imploringly her expression softening to one of love, causing Jay to grin "well- I guess you don't have to ask me twi-" he tried but she interupted him before he could finish, pulling him down and crashing her lips into his, holding on tightly to the front of his jacket.

Jay looked to her surprised for a moment before smiling softly into the kiss, letting his eyes slide closed as he leaned into her, wrapping his arms tightly around her in response, lifting her up off of her feet and swinging her in a small circle before setting her down once again to kiss her deeply, his hand sliding into her raven hair and making both of them smile.

Nya let the moment last for a long time, before she gave him a final squeeze and pulled away. "see- now isn't that a much better greeting?" she asked. Jay blushed heavily as he looked to her before simply smiling gently and leaning his forehead down to rest against hers- "would I ever dare disagree with you?" he asked innocently, both of them breaking into giggles.

---

Written: September 9th 2018