Fantasy (JayXNya)

Yes I watch Sherlock, no other foreword needed

Warning: Slight Blood and Violence

Garmadon slid the blade slowly up the girls arm, leaving a long thin trace of blood against her tanned olive skin, and yet still she refused to scream out, he respected that in any worthy opponent. She bit down on her lip almost hard enough to draw even more blood to the surface than was already smeared across her face from the rather large wound on her head.

"Usually this is the part of the story where the villian says if you give me what I want I'll let you go- but's its far far more fun to think of the reaction I will get when I can send you back to them in this state." he muttered against her skin, far to close for comfort, the girl shivering at his proximity as she tried to push her body away from him while supressing a whimper that made his lips curl into a short smile.

"Image the look on his face when you come back bloodied-" he said giving a small nick with his blade at her shoulder, "and bruised ..." he whispered circling the large purple welt on the girls side where her jacket and shirt were ripped.

"Stop it." she hissed out dangerously, her eyes closed as if she was praying this could all simply stop. "They'll find me- and he'll kill you-" she said in reference to her boyfriend.

Garmadon simply let out a quick cold laugh as he straightened up, pulling away from her and taking a strand of her thick black hair in his hands, beginning to cut away to give his hands something to do. "Oh darling, please- the odds of me dying are as rare as the odds of that boy ever carrying feelings for you." he told her, making the young women's breath hitch in her throat as he continued to cut away at the long strands of hair.

"You're powerless- the son of my once comrad is as close as this race can be to becoming a God. Why on earth would he ever confine himself to the likes of you?" he asked harshly. The long hair that had once fallen to her shoulder now rested just near her ear on one side, Garmadon taking a step back.

"You're lying. Jay will help defeat you- they'll kill you- I know they will-" she gasped angrily, the effects of the poison from before once again kicking in and making her gasp sharply as she tried to pull her legs toward her chest. Garmadon smiled, stepping closer again, knowing time was short before he had to leave and wanting to make this as excruciating for her as possible before he did so.

"Nya- darling- it's not wise to live in fantasies. Every fantasy needs a good old fashion villain." he muttered against her skin before placing a short kiss on the top of her head and leaving a small X shaped cut right above her collar bone for remembrance.

"Tell that to your prince charming when he comes to save the day" he suggested cooly.

Written: November 12 2018