(10) Just like beauty and the beast

Edited.. kind of

chapter 10 (Edited) 

Just like beauty and the beast

"Rise and shine princess!"

I groan burying my head into the pillow "one minute mom"

"Mom? Just because I cook and clean doesn't make me a mom!" a familiar voice says

A voice that sounded nothing like my mom. I open my eyes and stare at the blood-red ceiling. I'm still here.

"I was hoping this to be all a dream"

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I have good news! We're going into town today!"

"The alpha said I can't leave the house" I frown crossing my arms

"That's because you ran away," Cameron accuses me

I sit up and stare at him for a second, I'm now seeing that he looked nothing like his brother. Where Andrés was tan with dark hair, brown eyes. Cameron was the opposite with green eyes and a pale complexion. He looked nothing like a werewolf let alone an alpha.

"What makes you think I won't run away when we go into town, the perfect place for a kidnapped girl like me to escape," I say raising my brows at him,

"You won't escape" Cameron smirks

He's such a Mr know it all. "Yes I will" I reply

"no, you won't"

"Yes. I. will."

He walks closer to the bed pursing his lips "No. You. Won't. You want to break the curse"

"How-nevermind I forget you're a witch"

Cameron freezes that and his eyes widen in shock "A witch?! No! I'm not a witch!"

"Yes you are, if Iris is a witch then so are you. It is easy to make that connection."

Am I supposed not know that he is a witch?

His face was tense "What other connection did you make?" he asks pressing his lips firmly together.

"There are other connections to make?" I wonder

"No."

"What a liar" I scoff

"at least I am not trying to fall in love with a monster" Cameron smirks "at least I'm not trying to save a monster"

"That monster is your brother"

His smirk drops "Oh shit you're right"

*

"I can't believe you told her that we're witches" Cameron grumbles

"I didn't" Iris glares at her brother then turns to me "did I tell you, or was it that rogue?"

"I kind of figured it out when you killed said rogue with your mind" I state

"You did what?!"

Turns out I'm allowed to leave the castle after all! I am not going to try and escape as much as I'm itching to. What's the point when I am going to be found again in a couple of hours.

I think the best thing for me to do is try to find a way to break the curse, Apparently I am the only one that can, that is why I stumbled into this pack. Everything happens for a reason.

No one just stumbles in an all-alpha rouge killer pack, the moon goddess wants me to break the curse and I try to.

"Iris, how long are you going to stay?" I ask putting my seatbelt as Iris starts the car.

I don't know where the car came from but after eating breakfast I followed Cameron and Iris outside to find was a black convertible. It wasn't there yesterday, If it was I would have taken it.

"As long as you want me to stay" she replies

"just until I break the curse" I reply leaning back with a smile

"Are you sure you want to know how to break the curse?" Cameron asks turning his head to look at me

"I already know"

"No you don't!" he scoffs

"Yes I do!"

"NO YOU DON'T"

I am getting tired of this back and forth thing, "I need to fall in love with Andrés!" I yell and cover my mouth

"Who told you?" Cameron asks

After a while he lets out a gasp glancing back at me "it was Chris wasn't it?!"

"No" I lie,

"Sure" he shakes his head not believing me, "For your information he also needs to fall in love with you"

I don't think that will happen, Welp- I don't think I will ever get out of this pack, breaking the curse was my only ticket to leaving.

"Why would the moon goddess do this?"

"It wasn't the moon goddess that cursed Andres," Iris says joining in on the conversation

Why did people say the moon goddess cursed him if she didn't? "I thought-"

Cameron cuts me off "you thought wrong, princess"

"The Short story is that Andrés killed a witch's mate, When he couldn't kill Andrés or his pack to avenge his mate he cursed them. It was the moon goddess that put a spell on him that only his mate can break the curse, and she allowed him and the pack to turn back into their human form at night" he explains.

So the moon goddess helped them? All this time I thought it was the moon goddess that cursed them!

"Why would she do that?" I ask curious,

Iris and Cameron exchange a look but don't respond to my question, great! More secrets.

After a few minutes of silence, I remember what Cameron said, "He killed someone's mate" I state looking out the window.

"How am I supposed to be mates with him?! How did the moon goddess pair me with a monster" I whisper to myself.

I run my fingers through my hair "I can't do this! I can't! No!"

"Having second thoughts?" Cameron asks, his voice breaking at the end "this is how to break the curse"

"This is a lot" I exhale

The alpha nods "to be loved and to be in love"

"The only person that can really love Andrés is his mate, and with a lot of work, maybe my brother will be able to fall in love too," Iris says

"We don't have much time, the Curse has a deadline so if you don't think you can do this-"

"I don't think I can do this" I cut him off

"That was a quick answer, perhaps sleep on it" he suggests.

Fall in love?! I can't fall in love with a rogue Alpha who is a killer.

"You have until the blood moon," Iris says her fingers tightening on the steering wheel

"That's like in two months!!" I bite my lips

"yeah, no pressure"

"what if I can't break the curse in time?" I ask them

"you've already broken two parts of the curse," Cameron says surprising me

"Wh-i did?" I gasp

Was I sleep? Because I don't remember doing that!

"The first step is meeting each other" Iris explains

"The second step is the Luna has to be introduced to the pack, and she has to prepare a meal for them"

My eyes widen "you made me help you with the meal because it was part of breaking the curse?"

"Uh maybe" Cameron gives me an award-winning smile "hey at least I'm not reading your mind anymore"

"if the curse isn't broken by the blood moon then Andrés and the rest of the pack will forever be in wolf form," Iris answers my previous question.

Just like Beauty and the Beast.

I know breaking this curse is going to be impossible, but I have to take a chance and do this, how hard can falling in love with psychopath Alpha be?

"Don't worry Cameron and I will help you," Iris says.

Authors note: 

Don't forget to vote

So now that you know the curse is breakable, let's pray for Amma even I am scared but never say never right? 

see you next chapter!