(14) Connecting the dots

Chapter 14 (Edited) 

Connecting the Dots 

I watch as the sun sets, the sky turning a beautiful orange, pink colour.  I have been in this room the whole day. 

There was no clock or anything but I am pretty sure I woke up late in the afternoon. 

I found a notebook and pen on the bookshelf opposite the bed, it was huge, old and full of old boring books that I didn't bother to look through.

I was bored out of my mind but I will rather be bored than to see Andrés again so I'm not complaining. 

 I look down at the page filled with weird doodles,  I'm going, to be honest here and say I am the worst artist, I can't draw a stick figure to save my life. 

that's why I have spent an hour writing 'Andres can go to hell' everywhere on the paper to vent out my anger. 

 It was so worth it because when the door opens and he walks in with a tray I don't get the urge to choke him to death.

" You showered" he states placing the tray right next to me since the sun has set he has until sunrise to be human. 

" and you're human again" I frown not looking at the food

"eat" he demands

"I want to see Cameron"I state

Andrés gives me his usual blank look  " no"

I squint my eyes at him before pushing the tray out of my way, "I am not eating if you're going to be this way" I grumble under my breath standing up and walking to the bed. 

I lye down facing the other side. " you didn't eat all day" I hear him say, there's a trace of annoyance in his voice. 

and a little bit of concern? it's there somewhere...

I ignore it, " why do you care?"

"I don't"

Good! I think to myself closing my eyes,  maybe this way he will leave, the bonfire should be starting now.

 But then the unexpected happens, I feel the bed dip and the most intoxicating smell hits me, it was mixed with sandalwood and rosewood.

I sit up and turn around to the alpha lying down on the other side of the bed " what are you doing?" I ask moving away from him

"sleeping" he mutters his eyes closed

What? No! he can't sleep here with me! I don't trust him.

 " umm, I am going to go back to the room that I was in before then," I say

I swing my leg over the bed and just as my feet touch the soft carpet I feel strong arms around my waist then I am being pulled into a strong hard rock chest.

He places me on top of him without much difficulty, I realise how close our faces are, so I tip my head back " you know when I give out an order, people usually follow it" he scowls

I don't say anything, I bite my tongue to literally to stop myself from speaking... 

what?

I didn't want to piss him off! I'm literally in his arms,  he could squeeze really tight and kill me!

" you're giving me the silent treatment?" he asks raising one perfect brow

I remain silent, I don't look into his eyes that is until I feel his arms tighten around my back, our eyes lock and this close the alpha's eyes weren't cold, they were empty and dead.