(28) On My Mind

Chapter 28 (EDITED)

On my mind

I woke up in the afternoon, just as the sun was setting. Andrés wasn't in the room which worried me because what if everything that happened before was actually a dream?

what if Andrés doesn't want a chance to prove himself, and my stupid brain just made everything up?

I am still confused about what he meant by proving himself? what is he going to do?

'guess we'll have to wait and see' my wolf says

I walk in the closet and get clothes for the night before I take my shower. after I get dressed I tidy up the room, it was messy my clothes were everywhere on the floor.

while I fix the bed there's a soft knock on the door, "come in"I say opening the window and letting the wind blow on my wet hair

the scent didn't belong to Cameron or Andrés, I was surprised to see teivel in the room "hey" I smile,

I don't know why but I get the feeling that he doesn't like me very much.

" it's not that I don't like you, Luna" teivel speaks

"it's just... I don't know you and I don't trust the people I don't know"

my eyes widen, I forgot that all the alphas can hear my thoughts. " oh" I frown,

well that's okay I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to get know each other.

" I also think you will be the end of this pack," he says tucking a strand of long dark hair behind his ear

"oh- wait- what?!"

"what is that supposed to mean?" I ask, shocked that he said that!

Teivel glares at me "Andrés send me to block your mind, so we won't be able to hear you anymore"

I cross my arms " you don't know me, I am not going to be the end of this pack" I tell him

" lye down on the bed," he says ignoring me

I grit my teeth but do as he says, as much as I want to argue I want this thing sorted.

He hovers over and we make eye contact for second before he closes his own and places a hand on my head.

it's funny how I couldn't tell the difference between Teivel and his brother when I first got here but now I'm realising that they didn't even have the same hair. they only have the same eye colour apart from that they looked totally different.

To the untrained eye they look identical like the same person but to the trained eye they were different while Samuel had a big strong almost 7 feet frame with a tan complexion.

Teivel was the opposite, he was still, quite big and tall but compared to his brother he was a twig, with a pale complexion.

" make sure your mind is clear, don't think about anything just relax" he whispers

I try to clear my head, I really do but how do you do that? Now that I know it should be clear I can't help but think about everything,

" this will not work if you don't clear your mind," teivel says

"I'm trying, it's not that easy," I tell him

"you need to learn how to rule your mind or it will rule you" he whispers

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I continue to do that until I feel calm that's when I feel cold tingles all over my body. I shiver and wrap my arms around myself, it felt good and relaxing.