(27) Let's give US a chance

Chapter 27 (Amma POV) (EDITED)

Let's give us a chance

The car comes to a stop. The time reads 7:00 am, I have been falling in and out of sleep all through the drive, Cameron kept waking me up to talk, he was so nervous that I could smell it off him.

The alpha shuts the engine off but doesn't make a move to get out, hye just sit there and squints his eyes as he looks around frantically.

Then he freezes I follow his gaze to the front and in the distant, I see red eyes before André's huge wolf appears.

"from one to ten how angry do you think Andrés ?" I ask him, biting my lips

" I would say 100-" before he can finish the sentence there's a loud growl

"well, it was nice knowing you" Cameron doors get ripped open then a furry clawed hand snatches him out.

I scream and take my seatbelt off ready to bolt but the door was locked.

oh, shoot!

I crawl to the front seat and jump out of the car, there's a loud growl and I notice that Andrés wolf had Cameron pinned to a tree but he was looking back at me.

he growls and I feel the ground shake slightly, apart of me wanted to run for the hills but the other part wanted to help Cameron.

the really stupid part of me was winning as I walked towards Andrés. "let him go!" I order.

It goes quiet for a second, the birds even stopped singing probably sensing my death. Andrés let's go of Cameron and turns to me, he's coming my way... I should probably run..

I don't move though not a single part of me moves as the alpha continues to take predatory steps towards me.

"no, Amma, no" Cameron coughs trying to sit up and but failing

I'm putting my foot down! is that the saying? I don't care what it is, I am not going to let Andrés behaviours slide anymore.

I get he is the big bad wolf but we're all wolves here, he has anger issues? big deal because guess what? we all do! he doesn't see us taking it out on other people!

" Andrés!" Cameron shouts " we went back to Amma's old pack "

what? no! why is he lying?!

Andrés stops and turns towards where Cameron was now, " Amma wanted to see her.. boyfriend?"

what?!

"NO!!!" I yell

"yes! Heath. We stopped because she wanted to look nice so I bought her the dress" Cameron blurts out,

Andrés growls as he runs full speed towards the alpha who might I mention was lying on the floor, He picks him up and flings him.

Cameron goes flying into the trees like he weighed nothing. I turn to where Andrés stood no one was there and then I feel sparks all over my body and I'm lifted from the ground.

"let go of me!" I shout struggling to get out of his grip

'sleep!'

Darkness overwhelms me as the wind start to fan my face. And just like I'm out.

*

"wake up," a voice says

Slowly my eyes open and I find myself staring into a dark void taking a deep breath I sit up, I touch my stomach and chest to see if I was still wearing the dress, yes I was. thank goddess! only my shoes were missing.