Chapter 2

I walked in the house and immediately wanted to puke it smells like sex nasty bastards. I walk around with Jade and somehow we ended up in the kitchen. Jade grabbed two cups and poured some kind of alcohol in them then handed me one.

"Jade I am not drinking that," I said trying to push it away from me.

"Loosen up Landon it's just alcohol," she chugged her cup and made another one. This will not end well for her. She drunk about 5 cups before she decided she wants to dance. She grabbed my wrists and pulled me to the cluster of people who was 'dancing' after about two minutes I went back to the kitchen to look for a soda.

"I'm glad you came," I heard Jakes voice and turned around to see him smiling.

"Trust me it wasn't my idea I would rather do anything else than be here," I found a sprite in the fridge and drunk some of it.

"Well I'm glad your here come on let's dance," he made a drink and grabbed my hand leading me back towards the cluster of people.

We danced for a while and he went and grabbed us a drink. Of course I followed him to make sure he didn't put nothing in it.

"Here," he gave me the cup and I just looked at it. "I promise there's nothing in it," I still didn't drink it "just try it you might like it." I know he would probably pour it down my throat if I don't at least try it. I took a sip and he must have added another drink because it taste fruity. "You like it huh I always did want to be a bartender." I drunk my drink pretty fast because I was starting to feel it. He kept me entertained for a while by making me drinks. When he cut me off I was wasted I couldn't even see straight.

I walk around the party and decided I wanted to take a nap so I was looking for a spot to sleep when I bumped into someone. As far as I could see he was hot.

"Your hot and I'm sleepy help me," I slurred holding on to the stranger. He kind of looks familiar like I seen him around school. I think his name was Trilum or something he was a junior I think. I feel on his arm and it was so hard well at least I think it was his arm.

"Umm you can let go of that you know," oh shoot it wasn't his arm I squeezed it and he let out a groan. My bad. I let go and he lead me to a room. He must play sports because he is really fit.

"Well I do play football and sometimes I workout," He is like a magician because he can read minds. "Im not a magician your just thinking out loud," we get to the room and I fell on the bed.

"This is a nice bed I want a nice bed I bet this is my bed because I want it," I say random stuff and he helps me get in the bed. "I don't wanna build a snowman," I grabbed him by the collar "you can't make me build a snowman," he looked at me like I'm crazy and gently pry my hands off his collar. "I love you Santa do you love me too."

"Okay go to sleep you had way too much," the guy pulled the covers over me and I sat up and grabbed him.

"That monsters gonna eat me save me," he sighed and laid down on top of the covers. I think my hormones are going crazy because now I'm horny. I mean how does that even happen. These covers feel too hot I take them off and it's still hot I started to strip off my clothes until I felt hands stop me.

"What are you doing," he tries to stop me from taking off my boxers.

"It's hot," I finally moved his hands away and he looked away and gulped. I looked over at him and crawled towards him. "Am I making you uncomfortable," I said seductively rubbing my hand down his chest to the top of his pants. I'm straddling his lap with my arms around his neck.

"I think you should get some sleep," he stops my hands from unbuttoning his pants. I grind on his d*ck and moan.

"But you like this don't you," I take off his shirt and kiss on his neck. He tilts his head up and I leave hickies on his neck going down his chest. "Stop," he was breathless well I guess I'm doing something right. I sit up and kissed him hard he grabbed the back of my head and held me there. He goes down my neck making me moan. He flipped us so that I'm on the bottom. He kiss down my stomach and leaves little hickies there. He gets to my d*ck and looked up at me. I'm breathing hard looking at him and he grabs my dick licking from the base up before putting the whole thing in his mouth.