Chapter 3

I spent the whole day trying to avoid Tristan Flores but it's as if someone is purposely putting him in my path. When I was walking to class he was there, when I went to the bathroom he was there, and on my way out of school we bumped into each other. I can't believe I slept with Tristan he's like the hottest junior ever. I got in my car and drove home.

Jade: y u left me here

I forgot she was riding home with me today since her punishment is over. How can a person be grounded for four months I do not know. I texted her back telling her to come over. I go into the kitchen and grabbed me a fruit punch juice box that for my nieces and nephews when they visit. I go sit in the living room drinking my juice and plopped down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and scrolled through the channels. I saw the simpsons was on and just left it there.

I looked at my phone and saw no new messages and I guess she's on her way. I closed my eyes and flashbacks from my night with Tristan was clear as day like it just happened. I didn't notice I fell asleep until the door slammed shut scaring me causing me to fall on the floor.

"What're you doing on the floor," Jade said putting her bag down as I got back down on the couch. "You never told me why you rushed out of school and left me there," she sat beside me.

"Well I bumped into someone that I kind of met a few months ago." I looked at the tv and felt her looking at me.

"And what does that have to do with me," she said crossing her arms looking mad.

"Well we may have slept together at the party and I maybe carrying his kid," I rushed out and her jaw dropped. Well at least she's taking it good now I have to tell mom and dad. I know moms gonna kill me I'm his baby and he makes sure no one even talks to me in public. Well I guess I can kiss my freedom goodbye the only place I'm going to be able to go would be to see my baby daddy. Even he may not be able to see me or the baby. Sigh. Life always so complicated.

"What! You slept with somebody and I'm just now finding out. You are in so much trouble. Who is he." I promise she can give you whiplash by talking.

"Yes I slept with someone at the party and he is a secret until I tell him," I try not to give too much away because she might tell him before I do.

"When are you going to tell grandmapa and papa," to be honest I don't know when I should tell them I just found out today.

"I don't know when to tell them but maybe after I tell the father," I laid back and rubbed my belly feeling little flutters. "The baby is fluttering maybe it's butterflies and I'm not having a kid," I looked at Jade and saw her look behind me. Oh no.

"Am I hearing correctly that you my dear baby brother are having a kid," oh no it's Kai I just know he's going to spill the beans before I get the chance.

"What no I'm not having a baby I just caught something and it's making me feel funny," I lied not doing a good job at it. "Anyway what are you doing here."

"Can't a guy come and see his beloved family," he said.

"She kick you out again uncle Kai," Jade asked. She being his girlfriend Kourtney of 4 years. She's cool and is like a girly guy. She likes sports and would rather be at a game than shopping with the girls. If she kicked him out again than I know it had to be serious because he called us beloved.

"It wasn't my fault this time I promise. I just said a little thing about her mom being a she devil who is coming in between us for deciding to stay for a month or four." He's an idiot and she was going to be his mother in law if he ever popped the question.

"Didn't mom say don't ever insult someone's parents especially you own because you'll be 6 feet under by the time he finishes with you," I said.

"Didn't mom say use a condom," ouch that was hurtful but I was the good child so he never told me that because I'm his baby.

"You guys are idiots I'm going to find me some food," Jade walks in the kitchen and I'm glaring at my brother.

"How long are you gonna be here anyway," I asked looking at the tv.

"Until she calls me and says she forgives me or if her mother leaves first," ugh now I'm going to be stuck with him for months.

"Well don't say a word about me to mom and dad until I tell them," I threatened.

"Whatever I can't believe your having a kid before me. Moms gonna be so mad and I would love to see that. His little baby finally screws up it's going to be a headliner." I need to call Kourtney to see if she would take him back sooner.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a few weeks and Kai's still staying with us. Moms happy that her baby is home and dad just wants him out of here. I get the feeling dad. I still didn't tell Tristan about the baby but I need to tell him soon I'm almost five months and it's kind of hard trying to hid it so I decided to tell him tomorrow at school.

"What you doing little brother thinking about how moms gonna take the news of being a grandpa again," he's dumb and I'm about ready to throw him out my window. He always has to say something about the baby around mom and now he's getting suspicious.

"Leave me alone gosh your even more aggravating than Marlie," our sister always did stuff to push us to the point of throwing her into the middle of the ocean and just leaving her there.

"Whatever I'll be out of here in a week just so you know Kourtney decided we should go on a vacation and rekindle that spark," she's not a girlie girl but she can plan like one and if somethings happening she has it planned out.

"Good riddance," I wave him out of my room and went to bed. I hope it all goes good tomorrow.