Chapter 6

About three weeks later Tristan and I were hanging out and I was craving a pink lemonade from Dairy Queen. Tristan drove us there and I felt the baby kick my bladder. I am now a week over my due date and like I said earlier this is a lazy baby. If I don't go into labor soon I'm going to hurt somebody. It's so uncomfortable trying to go to sleep with a baby kicking you then when you finally find a good spot they decide they want to play with your organs.

As soon as Tristan put the car in park I hurried and got out to use the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and saw a few people in there. I go to a stall and it's just nasty. I tried the other and it was locked. I don't want to use the urinals with people looking at me but I gotta go.

I unbuttoned my pants just in time to pee. This kid officially needs to get out. I think that the baby understood that I want them out. As soon as I finished washing my hands and walking to Tristan who decided to get some food I felt a contraction. I put my hand on my stomach taking a deep breath before walking over to Tristan.

"You ready to go," he handed me my lemonade standing up.

"Yeah lets go," we leave and went his house. I decided to keep calm and do breathing exercises after I got another contraction about 30 minutes later.

"Are you okay," Tristan asked sitting down on the couch I was on he rubbed my belly.

"I'm fine," I kept doing the breathing thing and timed my contractions. "Okay okay its okay." I said to myself as the contractions started getting closer. "Oowww," I groaned when the contraction got stronger. I heard Tristan walk in the living room he set down a bag and walked closer to me.

"How long were you in labor? Never mind I'm taking you to the hospital." He grabbed the bag that I realized was a baby bag and lifted me bridal style. If I wasn't in so much pain I would definitely be admiring how strong he was and how he looked right now.

When he got me settled in the car and the bag in the back he drove us to the hospital. I thought about calling mom to meet us there but I don't need anymore stress right now. Tristan pulled up at the door and grabbed me a wheelchair wheeling me in.

"Help my boyfriends in labor," if I didn't have this kid tearing up my insides I would be gushing that he called me his boyfriend.

I was immediately wheeled into the emergency room with Tristan running beside me holding my hand, not a good idea. I squeezed his hand when my contraction came harder I cried a little. When they finally got me ready to have the baby I was about ready to kill the nurse myself. It wasn't their fault it was-

"I'm never having sex again curse you Tristan and your wiener. I'll miss it but not ever again." I tell Tristan along with a few threats why do this kid have a big head.

*Time Skip*

After about 3 more hours I gave birth to my baby and he's just so cute. Yes it's a boy *eye roll* he's been so happy that he has a son. I'm sure he would've been happy with a girl too but he wanted a boy. Sometime after I went to sleep from having my son Tristan called our parents. Yay! I guess there's no time like the present.

I was looking at Tristan hold Alexander when someone knocked on the door. When the door opened I saw his mom walk in with balloons.

"I can't believe I have a grandkid," she walks closer to the baby, "he's so handsome he looked just like Tristan did as a baby," she wiped her eyes.

We just sat there looking at the baby and just talking about random stuff when we heard a knock on the door.

"Why Landon," was the first thing I heard before I saw mom and dad come in the room. "Landon you could've told me it was baby fat why didn't you tell me," he's crying hard right now. I didn't think I was really hiding it but I guess I could've actually told mom instead of thinking that he knew and wanted to avoid it.

"I'm sorry mom really I was kinda scared to tell you because I'm your baby and I knew you would've acted like this." I look down at the hospital blanket over my legs, "I promise you I wasn't gonna hide it and I was going to tell you a while ago but it wasn't the right time." I looked at him and he was showing all kinds of emotions.

"I guess I suspected it a while ago and was just waiting for you to tell me. Gosh I can't believe this I'm a grandpa again I expect this from maybe Kai or Marlie but not you. I know I smothered you but it was only because your my baby and you needed to be kept safe." Mom sat on my hospital bed holding my hand.

"Well you can meet our son Jeramih Mackenzie Flores," Tristan passed him over to my mom.

"He's so handsome," he places his finger in the baby's hand and he holds on tight, "he going to be breaking all the boys and girls hearts." Mom wipes his tears and kisses Jeramih's forehead.

"I'm so happy for you," my dad said looking at mom holding his grandkid. "He's going to be handsome just like me." He smiled puffing out his chest a little bit.

"I think he'll look just like Landon," mom said.

"He's going to be the most handsome thing ever," Tristan's mom said. We all just sat there talking about random stuff passing the baby around.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 days later

Today we are finally leaving the hospital. I am kind of upset my siblings didn't come to the hospital to see me and their nephew but I get that they have their own thing.

"How do you feel finally leaving this crappy hospital," Tristan asked buckling the car seat in the car. I hop in beside the car seat just looking at my handsome baby.

"It feels amazing to finally go somewhere without smelling the cleaning stuff they use." I looked at him in the rear view mirror.

"Yeah that place was giving me a headache," he chuckled driving us to my house. Now that I think about it we should talk about where Jeramih will be staying.

"So what are we going to do about living arrangements," I asked.

"Well maybe we can combine our money together and get a cheap apartment unless you want to move in my moms house." He kept glancing between me and the road.

"That don't sound like a bad idea but we don't even know each other-" he opened his mouth, "I mean yeah we know stuff about each other but we don't know what it would be like to actually live with each other."

"That's why we'll find out when we move in together."

"But what if you do something I don't like that you never told me about like biting your toe nails or something." It may seem like I don't want us to live together but I do but we aren't even together. What if he brings a girl or boy to our house with my son there. I need to know what we are and what he's thinking before I even consider it.

"I promise you I don't bite my toe nails and I know your worried about something crazy like me going out with other people and stuff but I got my eyes on you and my son." Not going to lie that sound good as h**l. "I know we're moving a little to fast but-"

"We got a whole baby together and we're not even in a relationship," I cut him off.

"As I was saying I know we're moving to fast but I was going to actually ask you on a date," he pulls into my driveway and turned the car off.

"Well you can still ask I didn't give you a answer," I said looking at him.

"The moment passed I wanted to ask when you wasn't expecting it so I'll ask another time." He got out the car and grabbed Jeramih waiting for me.

I grabbed the baby bag and started walking to the door. When I opened it I didn't expect to see...

================================

I was confused for a minute but whatever. Special thanks to annaboo2