Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked over and saw Tristan holding Jeremih while shaking a bottle. 

"I know you probably don't understand what I'm saying but, I love you very much and not going to lie I think I like your mom. I was going to ask him out but I'm nervous. What if he don't like me or just want to co-parent." I hear him sigh. "Just know that whatever happens I love you and I'm always going to be proud of you." 

I look at him with tears in my eyes. I walk slowly over and hug them. 

"I would love to go on a date with you." He jumped and smiled at me.

"He's gorgeous isn't he," we look down to see Jeremih's eyes half closed he's so adorable. 

"The most perfect baby ever." I leaned against him as the milk drunk baby fell asleep.

================================================================================

It's been about 6 weeks since we had Jeremih and I didn't go back to school for graduation. I just stay with Jeremih all day, going for walks, grocery shopping just basic stuff. Whenever I go out people say "He's so cute" or He's gonna be a little heart breaker" I even got a "He looks nothing like you" to which I told them he looks like his daddy. 

Speaking of Tristan we still haven't went on a date. It's not like he doesn't want to but whenever we plan to go something happens like the person babysitting cancels, or we fall asleep as soon as we get the chance. Jeremih is definitely a hand full and to think mom had 6 it's hard. 

Anyways tonight we are going on this date I would rather it be me and him but we're bringing the baby if we have to. I'm nervous. I go into my closet and look for an outfit to wear while Jeremih is taking a nap.

I look at the clock. 6:37pm Aaaaahhh I only got 23 minutes before our date. I hurry and put clothes together. I look at the clock again and saw it was 6:55p. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a tight fitting shirt. My little baby fat was still there but I'm not about to let that ruin this date.

Ding Dong

Jeremih lets out a cry since he was almost sleep and the noise scared him. I picked him up and went to answer the door.

"Aww my poor baby did I scare you, I'm sorry," Tristan came in with my parents coming up behind him. Tristan and I don't live together but we are always at each others house with Jeremih of course.

I kiss Jeremih on his head and Tristan does the same giving him to my parents and we hurried out the door. We needed a break.

We leave and of course Tristan is driving since he has it all planned.

"Close your eyes and no peeking," he said and I closed my eyes and feel us take a left then on a bumpy road. Do you know how hard it iis to keep your eyes closed on a bumpy road. I feel us come to a stop then I heard the door close and mine open. 

"Give me your hand," I put my hand out and he drags me out of the car.  He placed his hands over my eyes and spun me around then he removes his hands.

"Open your eyes," I opened my eyes and I saw...