Chapter 9

The most beautiful garden I ever seen.

(Something like this but without the other buildings behind it image a field

(Something like this but without the other buildings behind it image a field. Also got this off Google.)

I walk towards the little tent and saw a table and a mini chandelier. The outside made it look small but its actually big. I saw a little table of food it smelled amazing even though it was covered.

He grabbed my hand and led me over to a chair and like a gentleman pushed it in when I sat down. He walked over to the food and made our plates. We ate dinner while just talking getting to know each other. 

After we finished eating we went for a walk holding hands just talking about the future. He wants to be a medic. I also learned he wants like 4 kids total but if he was given more he wouldn't complain. I don't know whether he wanted more kids with me or with someone else. I mean we already have one together whos to say. 

It was about 9 o'clock when we headed back to the car. He opened my door and I just thought about how perfect this date has been. He started the car and Trey Songz- Neighbors know my name was on and I immediately peeked over at him blushing. He must of had the same thought because he was looking at me licking his lips. Not the lips, they look so good.  

Next thing I know I'm in the back seat with my legs around his waist. When did that happen. 

"Aah," I threw my head back as he was kissing on my neck. I feel him grinding on my spot as I just cried out. "I'm gonna-" I let out a high pitched wail as I feel his thrusts get sloppy as he moans out my name his essence filling up the condom that came from out of nowhere.

He set me up. He had too how else would we have gotten to this point and the condom that just popped up. I'm going to hurt him but then again he do know how to lay pipe. Alright he's forgiven.

We pull ourselves together and go back to my house. I saw my parents on the couch doing things they should never do in the presence of children. 

"Aaah my eyes! I can't see," I bend down rubbing my eyes. This is bad I can see them when my eyes are closed. I'm not ever sleeping again then. I looked over to my parent and saw they had a blanket wrapped around them.

"Why are you having s-e-x on the couch your suppose to be watching Jeremih not making me another sibling." They gave me a look. "Oh gosh don't tell me your having another baby. I'm the youngest and you guys have grandkids."

"We are not having another baby and it's our house we can have sex wherever we want."

"There are children present," I said as Tristan walked over to me with Jeremih and I covered his baby ears.

"He's barely 2 months old. And don't even get me started on you right now. You should look at yourself before you come for us." Oh gosh he knows. "Your hairs messed up and I see a couple of hickeys on your neck, I can also smell you all the way from here. You better not bring another baby in here." I blushed red and grabbed Jeremih's diaper bag. I grabbed Tristan's hand and we went to his house at least his parents won't be having sex in the living room.