Chapter 8 - Telling Harry

To say that Anne, Robin and Gemma were nervous was an understatement, they knew that even tho Harry was always relaxed and calm he also had a temper and that is what scared them, not that he would do anything to them but Anne also knew how broken Harry was at this moment and she didn't want him to break anymore, so as 4 o'clock came close

"Mom" Harry yells" Mom where are you"

"I'm in the kitchen about to start Dinner"

"what are you making"

"ohh just your favorite so it will be ready by 6" Anne responds nervously hoping that by making his favorite dish he would not be so mad hoping is the key word she thinks

"H, can you please go get Robin and your sister, there is something I want to talk to you all about"

"what is it mom are you sick, are you and Robin ok, is it Gemma" Harry says

"No, well not exactly but Please can you please go call them while i finish get the pot roast seasoned and ready" Anne nervously says looking at the clock 4:15

When Gemma gets to the kitchen she nervously looks at Anne and they both take a deep breathe then Robin walks in and Anne ask where Harry was at Robin tells her that he went to use the bathroom, Harry walks in the kitchen and notices everyone very nervous and now he know that that something is up and he decides to speak up noticing the change in the mood of the room

"Ok who ever has an announcement speak up now, I can tell you guys are not telling me something" harry says

"Harry" Anne speaks up looking at Harry in his eyes" What I am about to tell you is something big I mean I wanted to tell you from the beginning but I couldn't soo please, Son. please wait until I am finished just sit there and let me finish telling you everything, and please remember that we all love you that will never change"

"Mom, please just telling me I can't take this anymore" Harry says" I promise I will listen to everything you need to say"

"ok" Anne says" When you came home on Friday , um, well Lia, Darren and Darcy were here, when you called Gemma she told us and Robin took them back to Louis"

"WHAT??" Harry yells not believing what he just heard" Mom, Dad, Gem please tell me that your joking"

"H, please let mom finish" gemma says

"Son, you promised" Anne say quietly trying to hold back her tears knowing that her son was getting upset and she doesn't blame him she is brought of her thoughts when she feels Robin reaching his hand and grabbing her hand giving her a gentle squeeze she takes a deep breathe and continues " Son, when you left Louis I reached out to him just to tell him that if there was anything he needed to let us know, you had left him so coldly and when you called me to tell me i was furious with you do you remember, and I reached out to him at first he wouldn't even take my calls so I would just leave him voicemails, then about 3 months later he calls me back, and we talked, we talked for about 4 hours, that was when he told me that he was pregnant with Darcy and that he was going to come visit Jay, and he asked me that if i wanted to see the kids telling us that we can't tell you since that is what you wanted and well I jumped at the opportunity so for the last 5 years Robin, and I have made the drive here but we would only stay for a few hours and drive back home, but when Robin was given the opportunity to run the office here, well we jumped at the chance to do it, For the last 5 years Louis has been sending us pictures of the kids and we talk to them and spend time with them"

"So my kids were here, when do they leave I need to see them, I need to talk to Louis, Mom, Does Jay still live at the same house"

"yes, baby, but Louis is gone he is back in Holmes Chapel his flight left at 3"