Mother and Son

"Please you have to save my son! You already took one away and the other I can no longer call him my son." said the sobbing mother. The two female guardians looked at each other, they had no sympathy towards their creations. The Guardians in general were not quite full blooded gods so to speak. They had some powers, but the most powerful thing they had was the fate of the world they created. The land, the ocean, the people were all created by these six guardians. They didn't care about good and bad either, their creations have proven time and time again that power is the solution to everything. So why butt in? 

The mother that stood before them was holding her child, her scorpion like tail nervously swaying in anticipation of the response. While humans were the main race, a scorpion like race existed. There was only three left now. The eldest brother Ichirou was a magician who took the wrong path, killing everyone in site and taking their life force. The other two were fraternal twins, one wasn't born with a tail the other was. Sadly enough, the one without a tail was taken away to be raised as a knight to serve the Sun Kingdom. The only one left was Kouta. His mother knew he couldn't hide his tail or who he was. Her long black hair was now matted with blood and dirt, her round face gave the appearance of a dirty full moon. 

The two female guardians finally spoke, Kaori and Kaoru knew that once they helped one person more would come. It's not that they were heartless, it's just that they were not in interested in babysitting their creations. Spoon feeding them morals, telling them right from wrong and siding with whoever. The people should be held accountable for everything they said and did. Kaori who was pink haired and Kaoru who had yellow almost gold like hair only handled love, marriage and heartbreak. And this was actual a love situation from a maternal view. "We will save your child, as for yourself...............we must take your life. We can't have anyone coming to us all the time for help. Kouta will be in good hands we can assure you. You may also have final request before we take your life."said Kaori calmly. The mother cried tears of happiness. "Make my son a legendary knight, a protector of the coast. We've only known the searing heat and frigid cold nights. I always wanted him to see the ocean." said the mother. 

Kaoru took the baby, the orange tail peeking out now as the baby begin to wake. Kaoru knew just where to take the baby. It wasn't an ideal situation, but it would have to do. The mother kissed her baby one last time, mouthed thank you. And with the tap on the forehead, the mother dissolved and her remains flew into the night sky. The two guardians took the baby and dropped him at a rich man's door step. The man in question lost everyone and had only his riches. Seeing the round face baby made him squeal with happinesses. The tail didn't phase him at all. "A new legend is about to begin. I will turn you into the knight I could never be, you.....you will be the Shore Knight." said the man happily.