The Sudden Appearance of the Green Magician!

It took Spada six whole hours just to bring the books, Lucky only read a handful of the books his father had collected over the years before his untimely passing. The books came from various places with only a few being actually written by Lucky's father. The Shore Knight, Kouta and Mao began to slowly open the books up one by one. There had appeared to be a slightly connection and Spada stood by still visibly upset. "My king, why do you tolerate such tomfoolery? We know for a fact we have to defeat these evil magicians and we can do that with ease. Once that is over we can easily change the fate of this world and make this entire country our kingdom. It's really not that fucking difficult to understand that." said Spada curtly.

Lucky shook his head and smiled the biggest smile Spada has seen to date. "Spada, we unite the people. Nobody trusts each other. Everyone is in for betrayal. Everyone is either in fear or greed. As a king, my only wish is to vanquish evil that tears us apart. I thought about this for the longest time. Now that we have these two, they can help campaign a reason to fight. We don't fully understand these so called higher beings or gods or whatever. It's time we take matters into our own hand. We make our own decisions which in return would create our own fate. There is good in this world, we just have to remind everyone." said Lucky. "Spoken like a true savior-I meant king." said Kouta.

"I believe that there is something connecting all of this. Mao and I both saw just one thing that stood out in the books. While are still connecting the dots as you can see, there is without a doubt a solid connection to a single person. The green magician has been around for ages simply reincarnating over and over again. He has appeared in these books with different appearances but also noted using different earth magic with a hint of whatever else. Usually air and water. The weird part is, he pissed off a bunch of pirates when he took something from them. Now this something varies from book to book, but what I can say is he is up to something nasty. He tried beforehand to gather other magicians only to steal their magic in a typical fashion. The only one that is his match is Ichirou. We all know though for a fact that dick bag is only out for himself. With those two teaming up, it's only a matter of time before they rip each other apart and take this land plus the people with them. The creators will do nothing but wait until that happens and may just let it repeat. What we do right now.................it shapes our outcome. By outcome I mean not just our lives, but the safety of the people."said Kouta.

Spada was taken aback at the calm way Kouta spoke and the way he said everything. He and that girl put together all that just in mere minutes. Perhaps the king was right, taking a risk to gather people to fight would be ideal vs a one for all situation that would have a high death toll. To create an alliance to defeat the evil threat was becoming surreal now. "We need code names for Yuri and Yamato from the Kingdom of Amaranth to inform them of this little plan. I rather we use fake names since I'll be using a eagle to send them the letter. None of this makes sense to me, if the king can trust you two then so can I. We must make haste with this because it's only a matter of time before the green magician shows up. We need to look over the books to discover a pattern as well. If we can determine how and when he appears, just maybe we can trap him or at the least trick him." said Spada.

"I can create something a bit faster with wings, my magic while not fully developed; I can create something that will surely be of temporary aid. I'll just need a eagle, some peaches, moon dust and a medium size cog wheel. It will take an hour but it will be worth the wait."said Mao pulling out her mini book. Using magic in front of people was risky still, her people kept hidden for a reason. Even in this new found company, Mao was sure to not go the extra mile with her magic.  Spada was startled by this and looked at Lucky, Lucky just nodded. Being a king, Lucky knew accepting the unknown was a risk every great leader must take. To form a group was going to take more than regular people with extraordinary skills. Spada left to gather the materials, Lucky and Kouta and Mao began to heavily immerse themselves in the books. It was odd, to suddenly come together like this was as if the king had magic himself.