Overcome the truth

Kouta finally caught up with Mao. Instead of comfort, it was a bitter conflict. "Kouta we both were raised by a loving person.  But to know you have a evil sibling who has so much blood on his hands and now he wants to kill me?! Hell no, I rather kill him before he kills me. You hinted at something a while ago but I can't recall. I want you to know stay away and good luck with fighting with those strangers back there. I can't possibly understand why you would stop someone in the first place who has the right to get revenge. I deserve peace and I will use what magic I know to take you out."said Mao. The anger was becoming more and more explosive with each word. To seriously hurt someone meant no turning back. Kouta's scorpion like orange tail whipped around wildly. He didn't step back from a challenge and did not care about Mao's revenge. He too had a evil brother but it wasn't like killed anyone. Maybe he just sided with the wrong people.

To fight someone without reason was moronic to him, but if Mao was going to use her magic then he would square up too. Mao quickly used a quick knockout spell, it was a bit blinding and would cause a temporary moment of confusion. Kouta quickly dug into the ground and burrowed his way around. His tail quickly grabbed Mao and tossed her, avoiding the various spells coming at him every split second. He wanted to avoid using his stinger because hurting any female was not in his nature. No matter how much they pissed him off.  Mao was going on pure rage and didn't let a simple toss stop her. Kouta would just fling her a good distance but she just kept coming back. This repetitive pattern was getting old fast, Kouta was trying to see what to do without harming Mao.

Lucky finally appeared and grabbed Mao. His height allowed him to easily subdue the poor girl. Kouta just looked down and tried to hide his tears. "In this world we try to make our place. We pray to whoever to keep us grounded. All of these hours, minutes, seconds, days, weeks and months we spend trying to figure out the simplest way to figure out solutions. I don't believe in praying, all of my memories keep me going. The memories good and bad keep me going towards a goal. Then new goals appear. What I am getting at, the truth no matter how painful it may be...it only gives us insight on an issue we have no control over. You can't change your bloodline and neither can I. We have all suffered a great deal, but you can't let it control you. By suffering and having memories push you away from that, you become stronger. No matter how much pain of an ass you are, I refuse to let this consume you. Let's go back, figure out something. And if you still want revenge after we complete our first goal, then you can have it. I won't stop you. Neither will the others." said Kouta trying to still hold back tears.

Mao was taken a back by these powerful words. To get revenge would mean relief, the weight of it is something she wasn't ready to carry. A quick fix to an issue that would without a doubt fester in her mind for years to come. Mao didn't want love of course, but she still wanted to experience many things the world had to offer her. And that couldn't happen if she did the unthinkable. Mao calmed down and went back with the boys back to the hideout.

Hammy, Spada and Umeko were looking for that book. The various books had many interesting tales and potions, it was getting to the point it would be better to use a few books for their first plan Hammy figured. "Listen I truly think these books will dissolved if we use them. I can tell they aren't meant for long term use as most are tearing up so badly. We pick a book and use that for our plans. A simple five step plan should leave us with the one book we need. It's safe to say we can head out to sea and return here. I will use something to keep track of time for three days. That's the max we have without having to worry about running out of time for this hideout. If we tread lightly but smartly, we may be able to wrap this up faster than I had in mind. First, we need to do a quick training session as well as what our relation is to each other. The pirates without doubt will question our motives, who we are to each other and what makes us well not evil dicks."said Hammy. Spada picked out a book and handed it to Hammy. "This has a tale of the pirates, they hold many treasures that have been rumored to create a powerful weapon. A weapon so deadly, it could halt a kingdom's army of ten thousand men. Could it be those pirates?" said Spada.

Hammy flip through the book, saw a location the pirates frequent and made up her mind. When Mao, Kouta and Lucky walked back in, Hammy looked at them. "You three better get ready to spar and get your sea legs ready. We are going to find pirates and pray they can be of some assistance. Don't worry about the ship, just be prepared for rough waters ahead and a sword fight. Maybe a gun show." said Hammy.

"Marvelous, are you sure it's safe to stay here? We don't have time to waste, especially since you took out three pirate ships and the crew members might be out for blood." said a nervous blonde haired pirate. Captain Marvelous smirked and turned around. "I dare them to come after us. I'll make a show out of it if they show up."said Captain Marvelous.