Hijab

Since you all have given me the answer on what you think the hijab is. I think it time that I give you mine.

I think that the hijab is beautiful. It is a blessing. And some of you might not see how big of a blessing it is. As I have mentioned previously, the hijab is not just a piece of cloth wrapped around your head. It is not there just to hide your hair. But it is there to protect you.

This world is like a battle. A battle that every single being is trying to win. And the hijab is like a shield. It is there to keep you from getting hurt and to help you fight in this battle.It is there to hide your beauty from all and save it for only those who are special. Why should your beauty be covered? Why not shone so to everyone?
Well tell me why it should be shone? So that everyone can look at you and so you can be wasted? Why not it be protected for your loved ones?

The hijab is just magnificent. I don't know about you but I feel amazing while wearing it. I can never even thing of not wearing it. I would feel so guilty, so unreal, so dishonored. I would feel so out of place. I would be sad that the blessing that was once upon me was now lifted. And that is not even the half of it. I just can't describe it. I just pray that none of us have to ever feel this way.

How the hijab can protect you? This is one of my most favorite examples by Dr. Zakir Naik. He is one of the best scholars I have ever heard talking about our religion.

So anyway I was hearing his lecture the other day and he was giving an example on how the hijab protects you.

If there are two identical twins. And both girls are equally beautiful. And they are walking Down the streets one of them is wearing the Islamic hijab, while the other is wearing a mini skirt and around the corner is a hooligan waiting for a catch. Looking for a girl to tease. Who do you think the boy will tease? Just think about it. Who? He will tease the girl in the mini skirt.

And that my fellow muslimahs is an example on how the hijab protects you.

Now these are all reasons that you should wear the hijab. But another is that you should just wear it because the One who created you and the One who because of you are here told you to. There, that is the simplest reason why you should wear it.
______________________

Salam sisters! So here you are another chapter! Sooooo sorry if this is late and I promise you to try to keep the authors notes to a minimum. Sorry for those too.
I'll try to update soon
Salam
Meerab