𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦❞

❝𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

❝𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Most were either very bold or too insecure too a point. She was part of the latter but when necessary, she voiced her opinion on a certain matter, usually when it concerned a bully. She hated those kind of individuals. It was quite obvious she was the emphasis of kindness.

But, obviously, her own bullying was a result of her wonderful quality. The jealous peers that knew her envied but also loathed that very attribute she had. Either mental, verbal, or physical, it still hurt. It left scars that stayed with her always. But, with the bullying came with her now best friends and very much needed support from her loved ones. It was a payoff for doing the best she could, most thought. To her, it was very different though.

After the torment and support she received equally on both sides, she finally was welcomed with only love and recognition into adulthood. After graduating with her AP classes being very educational, she pursued her dream of acting but in order to pay for it, she took on several jobs. Cafes, retail stores, and everything in-between. And, finally after 5 years of working odd jobs while attending her theathre school for the arts, she was able to get her own degree in acting and have enough money to move to Los Angeles, the home of the stars.

It began as a hard journey to get roles and become a star like she always imagined but soon enough, it would be her time to shine. As soon as 2012 hit, she finally got her chance as she appeared on the hit show, Doctor Who from the BBC. For years, she had minor and not-so-spectacular roles but it became the beginning of her best times. She made even more appearences on the hit show and soon would be a series regular.

And, soon enough in 2013, she'd audition for a place on NBC's new hit show, Hannibal. Based on the books and slightly on the movies, it would follow certain storylines while exploring the world of Hannibal Lecter & Will Graham amongst the FBI's grisly cases. She had read and watched all the iterations of the story. She loved all of it although she could be a scaredy cat when it came down to it. It didn't stop her love for the horror genre in itself. Her best friends could never decipher why she did considering she hated most violence and horrible things that plagued the world but it became a topic for horror night.

Now, a year later, 2013 held new experiences for the group of friends and obviously the shy sweetheart, Amelia. She had gotten the part after some debate among the cast members and writers. Somehow, just somehow, she couldn't believe she got the part. After all, one of her cast members was the--The Hugh Dancy from Ella Enchanted which they all loved. And, even Mads Mikklesen, who they also adored. They were starstruck and even happier for the Richards girl.