20|New opportunities

INSTAGRAM

Ameliaisnowhere81 Happy Thanksgiving! Here with some of my best friends! Mr

Ameliaisnowhere81 Happy Thanksgiving! Here with some of my best friends! Mr.Fantastic myheavenisyourhell Insertnikasname TheDoctorsAssistant Musicalstanner81 Buckydeservesbetter summersdaydream MARVELouslymel

Liked by MARVElouslymel, Mr.Fantastic, Musicalstanner81, & 300 others

7,000 Likes | 5,986 Comments

(November 25th, 2012)

•❅──────────✧❅✦❅✧──────────❅•

REAL LIFE

AMELIA QUICKLY SHUT HER PHONE OFF FOR THE MOMENT AFTER POSTING ANOTHER PICTURE ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA

AMELIA QUICKLY SHUT HER PHONE OFF FOR THE MOMENT AFTER POSTING ANOTHER PICTURE ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA. She wanted to focus on the familial holiday instead of looking at all the comments, positive or not.

She wore a signature thanksgiving sweater with red & brown patterns while wearing common blue jeans to accompany some off brand sneakers she had. Her hair was let down, only reaching a little bit beyond her shoulders. She wore light make up & a pair of minuscule earrings as well. But, most of all, she decided to wear a bracelet that she always held dear.

As of now, it was 4 in the afternoon and she was preparing for thanksgiving. She had been doing so since noon but the party she was setting up would take time. It was being held in her apartment and she had only prepared most of the decorations. The main course consisted of a classic turkey, mashed potatoes, & some currently cooking garlic bread.

She had been running around making sure everything was exactly right. She seemed crazy at the moment as she continued to check on the food and then the decorations that still needed to be put up. Lili, Sarah, Winter, & Nika had been at her apartment to assist her with preparing for the festivities. Nika had been tasked with putting the table together, Winter had the cleaning covered, Sarah was putting the trash away & lili was also making sure the food wasn't burnt to a crisp.