37| On set

REAL LIFE

(December 29th, 2012)

ON THE SEEMINGLY NORMAL MONDAY AFTERNOON, FILMING FOR HANNIBAL WOULD OFFICIALLY BEGIN. Amelia was already on set but she had been exploding with excitement. She had just gone through wardrobe's clutches and was dressed in a simple professional outfit consisting of a white dress shirt and black dress pants that had been rolled up to her ankles. Her hair was up in a bun, still facing the back of her head while her features were decorated with natural make up. She wore simple stiletto heels that would take a bit to get used to as well as a simple, somewhat tight fitting blazer to go with the rest of the outfit.

For her first scene, her character Rosalie would be introduced to Hannibal and Will for the first time. She had spent some of her spare time to get into character. Contrary to her audition, 'Rosalie' would be calculating, even colder than ice.

Soon enough, she stepped into the official scene to start.

"You need to get one, Rose" Laurence as Jack Crawford said.

"Why? I'm not crazy nor am I in need of someone to listen to my non-existent troubles, Jack" she replied blankly.

"I never said either of those things. I just think you need someone to speak with, we all do"

"Well, then, I must disagree. I am fine with my own mind's sake"

"Rose, you can't keep going like this. This job has been eating at your mind for years"

"I never said it was"

"You never said it wasn't" he retorted as he shuffled some faux papers for the scene. "Rose, please. Perhaps some good will come out of it, even in your standards"

She paused for a moment, true to the script. "Fine, just recommend a bloody doctor and then I'll see about it myself" she responds as she walks out of the office to end the scene.

Minutes later, Amy moves onto the next scene, Rosalie's first meeting with Hannibal. Amelia, well, Rosalie was set outside his office.

"Dr. Hannibal Lecter?" she asks as he opens up the door to see her.

"Miss Jackson?" he asked in return as she stepped inside.

"A wonderful office you have here"

"Thank you. Please have a seat" he offers, her doing just that. He sits himself down as he grabs a prop, a notepad to set beside himself on the side table. "So, how are you, Rosalie?"