25|Annoyance

REAL LIFE

(December 18th, 2012)

THE PLAYBOY ACTOR FOLLOWED SARAH AS SHE WALKED ON TO GET HIS NEW RACK OF DESIGNER CLOTHING. He had still been pestering her about Amelia, being a very curious, well nosy, cat. It was none of his business entirely but he always wanted to find an interesting source of entertainment in his already somewhat eventful life.

It had practically annoyed her to the core, bugging at her like a persistent mosquito. She grunted as her heels continued to click with each step and his dress shows even louder.

"Tom, I don't care if you're bored, just stop asking me" she sighed.

"But you work for me"

"I work for Leah, not you"

"Well, Leah works for me, so in turn, you do too!"

"Christ..." she mumbled, finally reaching the room full of the clothing. She quickly dragged the rack back to Tom's room after checking each one to be sure of it's validity. Each piece of clothing had its own pristine, elegant feel to them. Most of them mainly consisted of a black or dark, navy blue exterior to hide the red and maybe even white interior collared shirts.

Soon enough, he became even worse by asking either the same question or a very similar one and Sarah had sworn she had murdered him in her brain at least 53 times. At one point in the day, she had enough.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE CURIOUS I'M NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT MY SISTER!" She yelled at him as they almost got to his dressing room. Several other employees looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Sister, eh? Now I'm really intrigued" he retorts, pulling her into the room. It was quite large, perfect for a conversation or two.

"Oh, bloody christ" she mumbles before he asks his flurry of questions about her appearance or what she was like.

Of course, Sarah had described Amy as probably the most annoyingly nice person on Earth, something she envied that everyone else did as well. And to his surprise, she had seemed somewhat familiar. Perhaps he had watched Doctor Who but he never messed with the drivel of Science Fiction.

"You don't remember her do you?" Sarah asked blankly.

"Why would I?"

"We all went to Abraham Lincoln High, jackass!" She revealed, stating it as an obvious fact. He expressed his shock as his mouth formed an 'o' shape.