10|Time to calm down

REAL LIFE

(September 12th, 2012)

THE YOUNG SWEETHEART WALKED DOWN THE RUSTY STAIRS OF HER APARTMENT'S MAIN FLOOR. She had decided to wear a red & black flannel with some classic skinny jeans to accompany her black and white converse. She wore a common black tank top under the flannel while having on pristine, white socks of her choosing.

She also had decided to put her hair up in a bun, still in the center of the back of her head. Once again, she wore no makeup but brought her ransack filled with necessities. She wore it on her back, looking somewhat like a traveler. The ransack was a brown leather with pins from either Doctor Who, Marvel, Shane Dawson merch or from the critically acclaimed movie as well as book franchise: Silence of the lambs.

She stepped out the doors to walk over to her other passion of work, Starbucks. For some odd reason, she loved serving the cold & hot drinks most people adored. Plus, she was able to work with her beloved friend, Avery, or what others referred to her, Kyle. They were a perfect duo. Kyle would either tease the naive actress or Amelia would make her one of her all time favorite drinks that she could not.

She soon stepped into her local place of work inside the mall located 5 minutes away and was greeted by her co-workers alongside Kyle. Although, just like Kyle, they all watched her iconic roles unfold on screen. They were all avid fans of Doctor Who & Marvel. They loved the talent she had while adoring her generosity & humble nature.

"AMY, AMY!" Avery yelled, getting her attention.

"Yes?"

"YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS, MATT IS CALLING FOR YOU" she revealed, making Amy's heart stop.

"Um, what? Wait, SERIOUSLY? Oh my god.." she trailed off, feeling star struck again.

"YES I AM, GO OUT THERE, HE IS WAITING!"

"U-UM OKAY" she stuttered as she ran out to greet the British actor. She bumper into several others before finally reaching the outside of the doors to see Matt waiting by his expensive car.

"Hello, Amelia" he greeted her with a smile as he took off his black & gold sunglasses, surely one of an aviator.

"H-Hi Matt, um, it's great to see you again" she replied with a large smile.

"And you! I had been going to get some coffee but I remembered you said you worked over here, at this starbucks"

"Oh, wow, I'm surprised you remembered" she laughed.