I love you

A/N
Hey guys! I have to apologise for the fact that I haven't posted for absolutely ages. I have been super busy and have had no time to write. But I wanted to carry on because I love this story and I love writing it too. From now on I'll be posting long chapters like this once a week so you get much better chapters! This part is soooo long as I had so much to include and I really hope you like it !!
__________________________________

Melanie's POV

The next day comes quicker than I had hoped. These past few days have been some of the best of my life and it's just ended far too soon for my liking. I turn over to check the time and the clock reads 7:30 which is good because at least I'll have some time before I need to leave. I roll back over to David who is still asleep. His hair falls messily around his face and I place a kiss on his forehead before getting up. I'm falling for him faster than ever. I just wish I could stay longer.
-
Because I'm leaving today , i don't make much of an effort with how I look. After I shower I dry my hair and then put on the same clothes I wore as the first day I arrived. It's crazy how much has happened since that day. I was such a different person then. Never in my life would I have imagined for my life to end up like this, so .... perfect.

Minutes pass with me daydreaming in the mirror until I snap back into reality and decide to make breakfast. David is still asleep so I go to the kitchen on my own and it appears that I'm the only one awake. I make a mug of coffee for myself as I'm not too hungry and sit at the window pane , lightly blowing on the drink to cool it down. My eyes gaze over the bland streets of Beckenham. Only a few nights ago was I sat here for first time in David's arms, right before we kissed. I'll never forget that moment.

David's POV

I wake to the shrill whistle of the kettle coming from the kitchen and notice that Melanie isn't next to me me. My heart beats fast as I wonder if she's already gone but as I sit up I see that some of her things are still lying around. That would be the worst thing possible. I want to spend as much time as I can today. I want to really tell her how I feel about her and how much she means to me. I'm going to tell her I love her today.

The strong scent of coffee leads to the kitchen where Melanie is standing by the counter making two drinks. She hasn't noticed me yet so I sneak up behind her and teasingly squeeze her waist. She squeals and turns around but before she can say anything I kiss her sweetly.

"Good morning beautiful" I whisper and she giggles.

"Good morning, look I made you coffee." She says handing me a mug of black coffee which I take a sip of.

"...So, you're really leaving today" I sigh.

"Who's leaving? Melanie are you going ?" A voice says and we both turn around to see Mick and Suzi in the archway. They sit down , looking confused.

"Um , well yeah , my Mum has asked me to come back early and I only found out last night. I'm sorry I didn't say" She says looking down. I reach for her hand and smile affectionately. None of us want her to leave...

"Oh darling, that's such a shame. Much too soon but... I'm sure it's the right thing, you know, to help out your Mother." Suzi replies.

"Yeah that isn't the best news at all." Mick adds.

"Well, how about we all do something , before you leave ? Suzi suggests and Mick nods in agreement.

Melanie's POV

"I really don't think I'll have time if I'm honest , as much as I'd love to" I mutter.