My handsome cook.

~I decided to make it a book, I don't know when I'll update next because I'm only sometimes in the writing mood. Also let's just say the girls all have their own rooms. And '~~~~~' means timeskip.

(F/n) Pov

After finishing dessert and cleaning up, Sanji quickly grabbed me and said "goodnight my beautiful angel" and gave me a quick kiss on the head.

I hugged him and and replied with "goodnight my pervert" I pouted so I have him a kiss on the cheek and then speed walked to my room. When I got there I payed down thinking over what happened.

~~~~~

When I awoke, it was because of Nami and Robin asking me about what happened last night.

"So why did you have dinner later than everyone last night?" Asked Nami, Robin nodding along with her.

"I had a little dinner date with Sanji, nothing too major" I explained, leaving out the part that I actually am dating him.

"Did you kiss him? Have a little touchy feely? Maybe you grabbed his dick? Or maybe he touched you? Tell us what happened I'm dying!" Quizzed Nami.

I blushed at a bit of what she said and replied with "w-we only kissed, we didn't t-touch each other like that."

Nami groaned and Robin kept a smile on her face. "A slow relationship is better than rushing into everything and losing passion for each other quickly" Robin stated.

Nami nodded her head and I agreed as well. "So, are you dating? Or gonna go on a few dates first?" Nami asked.

"I'm not answering."

"Come on (f/n), you have to tell us" Nami argued, I shook my head, refusing to let any more information slip and decided to get up and ready for the day.

Nami and Robin got the hint that I won't talk and went off to the deck, I felt proud they left so easily. Then I realised all they'd have to do to get all the info was ask Sanji himself.

Still in pajamas, which is just a shirt and underwear, I ran out of my room to the kitchen to see Sanji cooking away with no trace of the girls.

"Sanji?" I got his attention with him then turning around. He then got a nosebleed and quickly held his nose to stop it, just staring at me for a few seconds.

"Yes my dear?" He asked, still holding his nose.

"I, um, please don't tell the crew we're dating, I don't want them to know just yet" I said looking at him, and only just realising I'm not dressed properly causing me to blush immensely.

He hummed and nodded his head. I sighed in relief. "So you are dating!" Nami quickly burst through the door pointing an accusing finger at me. I tensed then nodded, knowing she wouldn't give up now.

Robin walked in laughing and saying "congratulations you two" and walked back out, thankfully taking Nami with her. I sighed once more and started to walk back to my room still embarrassed about not being dressed properly.

Once I finished changing I walked back into the kitchen to eat breakfast with the crew. I noticed I got something different then everyone else and Sanji also sat beside me with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Sanji, why does (f/n) get something different to everyone else?" Luffy asked tilting his head so far it would break if he wasn't rubber, accompanied by a pout.

I blushed and looked at Sanji basically pleading him to answer since I didn't know how to.

"Well since the Robin and Nami know, I'll tell all of you as well" Sanji started looking at me for confirmation. I just nodded and he continued.

"Well as of last night, (f/n) and I are officially dating, and this morning I thought I'd make her something special to eat." Sanji said staring directly at me and smiling all the while.

I smiled and nodded my head as to tell everyone what he said is true. "Sanji, make me some too, I'm the captain I should be getting special food as well" Luffy demanded but alas it fell on deaf ears.

Everyone else responded differently, all commenting on the fact we're dating.

"Congratulations guys" Usopp and Franky commented.

"I hope it all goes nicely for you both" replied Chopper.

"Well I certainly didn't see that coming, yohoho, but (f/n) does this mean that I will never have the opportunity to see your panties?" Brook asked.

I sighed, and Sanji went red in the face from anger. "You definitely won't see her panties you pervert!"

"Says the pot calling the kettle black" Whispered Usopp.

"Hey dart brow, you sure you'll be fine committing to a single woman? You sure you can handle that?" Asked Zoro, snickering at the end. "But no offence to you (f/n)" he added.

"We discussed this last night, he said he could and I believe him, so Zoro please don't start anything" I stated, holding onto Sanji's hand to try and cool him down from wanting to kill the swordsman.

Zoro shrugged and everyone proceeded to eat instead of talk. It was a nice silence but I found it awkward that Sanji was staring at me. I stared at him with a quizzical look.

"Why are you staring?"

"You're beautiful, you do know that right? But I was staring because I was trying to see your facial expression to know if you like the dish."

I smiled and grabbed his hand gently rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand. "It's lovely, thank you Sanji." He pulled my hand up and gave it a kiss while keeping eye contact with me.

"Aww, you guys are adorable!" Exclaimed Nami, she obviously saw our little transaction. I blushed and continued to eat, not paying any mind to anything else at the moment.

~~~~~

It's about midday and us girls are all lounging about on the deck of the Sunny. Robin is reading and Nami and I are sunbathing. "Nami! Robin! Beautiful! I've brought you all some cool drinks" Sanji noodle danced his way over.

"Why thank you Sanji" Robin.

"Mmm delicious" Nami.

"And for you beautiful" Sanji bowed in front of me, presenting an orange and red coloured drink to me.

"Why thank you my handsome cook" I replied, taking the drink off the platter and drinking some. Absolutely loving the fruity flavour.

~Note~

I'm gonna leave it there, I honestly don't like this chapter much, if you guys have any ideas for any future chapter please comment them, and if you like the chapter please vote.