Your Lustful Stare

(F/n)'s Pov

"Keep it in your pants Sanji." I walked away from him once more, the male had been a bit... lustful lately.

From sexual innuendos to intimate touches. Whether it be his hands sneaking up my leg under the table or a comment about what would look better.

Such as 'you look good sitting there baby but you would look better sitting on my face.'

No matter if it was something as direct as that or something more indirect it would always make me blush or become embarrassed.

"Come on, I'm not gonna do anything, I just want you to try the smoothie I made."

"If I do that will you stop following me like a lapdog?" I placed my hands on my hips.

"Yes." I took the smoothie from him and took a sip, it was honestly delicious.

"You know, your lips would look better wrapped around my co-"

"Don't finish that sentence!" I yelled over him.

Sanji chuckled and walked away but not before winking at me. I watched as he sauntered off to the kitchen taking a drag from his cigarette.

"Damn that's a fine ass..." I mumbled, biting my lip.

"No, no. Do not become like him and his sexual mind." I mumbled once more.

I walked over to Nami and Robin who were both sunbathing and took a seat on the other lounge chair.

"So (f/n) have you and Sanji had sex yet or is he just trying to get some with his futile attempts?" Robin openly asked.

Nami started to laugh and I started to choke on the smoothie Sanji had given me. Robin sat up and stared at me, awaiting an answer.

Nami followed her actions and stared at me as well. I however was still trying to get air back into my lungs.

"I haven't had sex with him. Don't get me wrong I want to but not when he's being like this. Though I honestly don't mind when he stares at me with that lustful gaze of his when he sometimes has to bite his finger to control himself." I said.

"Well have you done anything sexual? I mean it's been about.. what nearly two months now right?" Nami asked.

"We have been intimate..." I shyly spoke, trailing off at the end.

"Well what is it you guys did? How many times? Anything kinky?" Nami quizzed once more.

"He's f-fingered me a few times a-and I've sucked his dick about twice I guess... nothing kinky at all." By now my face was slightly red, it was strange talking about my intimate life.

"I have to ask... is he any good and does he have a good size package?" Nami asked. Robin nodded along with the redhead.

"He's really good and I'd say that yes he is well packaged."

"You don't have anyone to compare him to so roughly what's his size?" Robin spoke up.

"I don't know, about seven maybe eight inches?" I kind of questioned at the end. I used my hands to show how big he was and the girls were shocked.

"I thought he'd be small honestly.." Nami trailed off.

"I thought he'd be bigger." Robin laughed.

I looked away from them and noticed Sanji staring at me. He bit his lip and then entered the kitchen. I got up and went to him.

As I entered I realised he was cooking my favourite dish. I walked over to him, placing my empty glass on the bench as I went.

"Do you always have to stare at me?" I asked playfully.

"Of course. You can't just walk by a piece of art without taking at least a good look to see all the features on display." Sanji grinned.

"Perv." I grumbled.

"What? They're mine so I can stare all I like at your assets." Sanji then grabbed my breasts and I gasped. I took a step back out of his reach.

"You said you would stare and I was fine with that. But don't touch me like that in a place where anyone could easily see."

"I'm sorry darling. Forgive me since I'm making your favourite food." He had a playful tone in his voice as he spoke.

I went along with it and said, "but how can I forgive such a sin if you only offer me food?"

"My deepest regrets mademoiselle, I will do whatever it takes to win back your trust." Sanji went down on one knee, bowing his head and offering his hand to me.

"I'll consider your apology sir." I took his hand and laughed at his and my own silliness. Sanji laughed as well.

Sanji got up and gave me a brief hug, slyly sneaking in a kiss to my neck. I laughed it off and as I started to exit the kitchen I spoke.

"I actually don't mind when you stare at me like you have all day." With that I walked out without looking back, smiling to myself.