I'm so glad you're mine

~Note~
There will be self pleasure in this chapter, just saying.

Sanji's Pov

It's been a month with (f/n) being mine and I couldn't be happier. Waking up with my right arm draped over her and my left as a makeshift pillow in a spooning position. I really have to thank Franky again for adding in this extension to (f/n)'s room.

I go to move my arm to get up and make breakfast for the crew but my girl whimpers a little and turns around now facing me and snuggles into me. I smile at how cute she is. 'Laying here a little longer won't hurt too much' I think to myself.

Securing my arm back around her I lean down and kiss her forehead. She stirs a tiny bit but stays asleep. She leans into me more and it's only then I realise that I've got morning wood. Apparently she noticed too as she reached down and patted my hardness making me groan and her face to scrunch up, probably trying to figure it out with her sleepy brain.

Her beautiful (e/c) eyes flutter open and she pats my dick one last time, she looked at my red face then under the covers and realisation struck her quickly. She herself turned a bright red of embarrassment and quickly muttered "sorry Sanji, I didn't realise."

I nodded. "I didn't mean too get hard it's just happened. It's called morning wood" I spoke cautiously, wondering if she'd get angry or not.

"I-I understand, and it's fine. I'd
r-rather you get hard around me then n-not be able to" (f/n) stuttered and looked away.

"It's kinda difficult to not be like this around you" I mumbled quietly. She looked at me for a second with wide eyes then looked away once again.

"I'm gonna go l-look at the fish in the aquarium a-and you can h-help yourself" (f/n) excused herself, practically racing out the bedroom door.

Getting up myself I went into the bathroom Franky combined with our bedroom and did 'help myself' as (f/n) put it.

~~~~~

After my shower I head out to find my love. "(F/n) do you wanna go have a shower now? It'll probably help you relax a bit" I asked, wondering if she was still embarrassed about the whole situation from before.

"Yea, a shower sounds good. Also what are you going to cook for breakfast?" She questioned. My eyes went wide, I totally forgot about making everyone food.

"I forgot, I'll make your favourite." Racing to the kitchen I started cooking immediately. 'Everyone will be fine with a little later than usual breakfast' I thought to myself.

(F/n)'s Pov

As I've gotten into the shower I think back to how I woke up. It honestly wasn't that I wanted to just up and leave, I kind of wanted to stay and help him out.

'He seemed pretty large down there' I blushed at my thought and yet I kept thinking about it.

'How good would he be? Wait, is he even a virgin like me? He'd have to be handy with his fingers. I mean he cooks all day and his hands don't get tired so he'd have to be good right?' I started to think more of how he might touch me.

I slowly started to move a hand down towards my centre and started to draw circles on my clit. After a little of that I moved my hand further and felt exactly how wet I was from thinking of Sanji touching me.

Slowly pushing a finger in myself I moaned. 'If I feel this good from just my single finger, I can't imagine how good it would be with Sanji inside me.'

Moving my appendage in and out I moaned Sanji's name quietly. I moved my other hand to hold onto something so I was stable. Keeping my hand thrusting in and out it started to become harder to keep my moans quiet. I was getting dangerously close to orgasming.

Sanji's Pov

I finished cooking and went to get (f/n) so she could eat while it's still hot. Upon reaching our room I noticed she's still in the shower which is unusual as she's normally only in there for a few minutes.

Getting closer to the bathroom to knock on the door I hear her whimpering and, moaning?

"Sanji~ yesss~" at hearing those words it was confirmed in my mind that she was indeed pleasuring herself. Although we are a couple, it still surprises me hearing my name come from her as a moan.

Knocking on the door and acting as if I heard nothing I called out, "baby the breakfast is cooked!"

"S-Sanji! How long have you been there?" She squeaked out. Deciding not to embarrass her I said I just got here.

"Ok, you didn't hear anything right?"

"No, but should I be worried?" I asked chuckling a little.

"No!" She came out with nothing but a towel covering her body from my view. "I love you and you have nothing to worry about" she stated poking me every now and then with a hand on her hip.

"Haha, okay okay come down missy. I love you too" I leant down to give her a kiss which she returned right away.

"Also, how did you get out of the shower so quick?"

"I'm honestly not sure" she giggled. I absolutely love her laugh.

"Well hurry up and get dressed, I don't want good food to go to waste." She nodded and went back into the bathroom. Two minutes passed and she came out fully clothed. A half top with one strap hanging off the shoulder paired with some jean shorts.

'Damn she looks hot' when my eyes laid on her form.

"You just gonna stare or are you going to escort me out?" (F/n) walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, my hands found their home on her hips. She slightly swayed from side to side making me do the same.

"I'll escort you m'lady." I picked her up bridal style and carried her the way. She squealed and laughed the whole way there.

"Haha Sanji I can walk you know" she spoke to me giggling all the while.

"I know but what's wrong with carrying you? I'm just getting in practice for when we get wed."

"Is that your way of saying you want to marry me? Or a possible proposal?"

"I wouldn't propose in such a way, but yes I do wish to marry you one day."

"I'm so glad that you're mine Sanji."

"The same goes for me baby girl."

~Note~

I changed it so that this is actually post time skip. If something was said about Zoro having both eyes or something I can't be bothered to change it.