⚡️Tay Johnson ... (POV)

Tbh I was just minding my business until ma just swung her door open and scraped my All white Camaro bruh ! I was heateddddd .
She kept saying sorry ... she said it about 10 or 11 times I believe.
"Dang bruh watch where you opening yo door!" I said yelling
She wasn't intimidated at all.
"First of all I said sorry, and second of all... lower ya tone while talking to me! What you thought this was?" She said
Lil mama was from the west side of ATL fashoo !
"Aight chill G. Just watch what you doing" I said
"Yea yea.. whatever.." she said .
As she started to walk away I grabbed her arm , and turned her around.
"Aye bruh. Ion know who ya think you talking to like that, but it sure ain't me." I said.
She looked me up & down, and started laughing.
"What's funny ?" I said upset.
"You think you scary huh? Lol! Boy you a wimp get out my face" she said
She really just made me mad, and her friend was just over there laughing. I hate females like that bruh. That's why you ain't never gonna catch me with a girl friend.

I'm not even about to front ... lil mama thickkk , and she a cute lil brown skin . I might just have to- nah let me chill. You don't need a gf rn Tay! You got football . What you need a ratchet girl for ? Focus on you! Not her.

The rest of the party was dead . I seen lil mama, and went to go walk up to her.

"Ayo wassup ma." I said tryna be smooth.
She groaned "boy what do you want ?"
"Dang I can't just come over & say wassup?" I said
"Okay. Hi."
"Whats ya name?" I said
"I'm Adriana. Are we done here?"
"Adriana.... that's a sexy name lolll ! Aight bet I'll see you around"

Hope you liked this chapterrrrr ! On to the nexttt !