⚡️Tay's POV

Adriana really is a coo chick fr... I can't get attached tho! That's my problem .. man whatever let me just get ready and go to school . I got other things to worry about.

-In the school hallway-

"Hey tayyyyy !"
I looked up & seen my ratchet ex My'asia ... Man she look good bruh...but she so annoying so that's why we not together no more.

"Wussgood My'asia" I said starting to walk away.

"You look good today boo.. who you tryna impress?" My'asia said blocking me from walking.

"Obviously not you. So, can you get out my way?" I said kinda moving her to the side.

Adriana was standing at her locker talking to her home girl. I was tryna slide through , but My'asia annoying self was all in my way.

"Dang . Why you gotta be so rude Tay?" My'asia said.

"I'm not being rude. Just get out my way." I said

"Whatever boy. Lemme go talk to ya homeboy lol! See ya" My'asia said as she was walking away.

What did I ever see in her .. other than that b- nvm.

"Ayo ! Wassup baby." I said as I was walking towards Adriana.

"Tay stop playing with me. I'm not yo baby nigga" She said looking annoyed

"Mane who you got an attitude with?" I said getting closer to her. She the only girl I really put the moves on nowadays .. she just got that affect on me I guess.

"Aight dang I'm sorry. Back up" she said.
"Yea that's what I thought." I said

"Stop talking to me like you run something round here Tay." She said

"Talk to me like that again, and ima get you pregnant . Stop Playing with me" I said

She started blushing. Cutest thing ever bruh.
"Boy. Stop playing" she said laughing .
"Gimme a kiss before I go to class" I said putting my face by hers.
"Go ask My'asia to kiss you boo" she said while walking away and blowing kisses.
"I'm weakkkk ! Ayo Adriana you petty for that bruh!!" I yelled down the hallway.

That booty fat. I can't even lie.

Thanks for readinggggg !