Adriana POV

"You got me boo'd up boo'd up , boo'd up boo'd up told you from the jump I don't wanna lose yaaaa ! Got me boo'd up boo'd , boo'd up boo'd up..so grab me by the waist baby pull me closerrrrr ! Ooooou no I'll never get over you until I find something new ! That get me hi-."
"Tay shut up! You can't sing!!"
"Girl bye ! You just a haterrrr !"
"Boy bye ! You just can't singggg !"
"Shut up bum"
"Anyways .. about yesterday. Are we clear on my expectations from you Tay?"
"Nah."
"Well let me go over them. I don't want YOU texting , calling or face timing any other females unless it's ...family members or me . Okay ?"
"That's wack but aight. I got some expectations for you too."
"And those would be?"
"You can't text , call or FaceTime ANY niggas . Unless it's your dad ."
"But I haves male cousins that I text-.."
"I didn't ask."
"Oh. Fine."
"We good?"
"Great."

Tay's phone rang on the couch , I picked it up and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Tay..we still on for tonight? I'm ready for you.."
"Um who the f*ck is this?"
"His girl . Who is this?"
"Oh no ma'am you got me f*cked ALL the way up."

"TAYYY !"
"What?"
"You f*cking cheating on me?! After I trusted you for so long! You cheat on me?! I treated you so good! And you cheat on me?!"
"Waittt ! Chill out ! I ain't cheating on you !"
"Oh really? Then why is this b*tch calling yo phone talking about how she Yo girl & she ready for you!"
"I can explain-.."
"I don't wanna f*cking hear your weak a** excuses! You cheated on me with a f*ck a** b*tch! F*ck you Tay !"
"Adriana ! Ain't nobody f*cking cheating on you! That b*tch been calling my phone on some nonsense! Ion even know who she is moe!"
"I can't trust sh*t you say ! All you do is tell me lies all the d*mn time ! I'm f*cking SICK of being lied to! You always end up ruining some sh*t ! This is why I got trust issues .. Because of you !"
I started spazzing out on him , and punching him and yelling . With tears coming down my face like a big baby!
"YO ! ADRIANA! Chill out bruh!"
I calmed down a little & he sat me on the couch.
"Why the f*ck do you do this to me? Like you don't even care about me!"
"Adriana stop with that sh*t bruh. You know I care about you. I told you I don't know who she is!"
"Whatever man. I'm f*cking done. I'm tired of yo sh*t for real. You never cared about me & never will . I'm so done with you. Leave my f*cking house."
"Yo! You really trippin right now man."
"Ain't nobody trippin Tay . I'm so serious right now."
"Why're you doing this tho?"
"Because! I'm sick and tired of being lied to by you. It's either you with me or against me. You take me as a joke."
"No I don't Adriana-..."
"I don't wanna hear it ..just go."
He went to pack his stuff , and then he walked out the door.
I'm not even mad man...he put this on himself . I feel free now . Like I don't have to worry 24/7 about who he's texting all the time..but now I'm a single mom , and have no one here to help me. Great. Let me text Kiana.

 Let me text Kiana

Kiana really is the only person I can talk to , because if I tell my parents

Kiana really is the only person I can talk to , because if I tell my parents ...they're going to tell me that I should've listened , and if I tell my sister..she's gonna go on a rant about how "niggas ain't sh*t" , because her man did her dirty , and I just don't wanna hear that.
I need to go pick up Kayden from Tay's moms house. I reallllyyyy hope he's not there . I don't wanna see him at all right now.

I drove to his moms house , got out the car , and went to go knock on the door.
"Hey Adriana..here to pick Kayden up?"
"Yea.."
"Tay is here. Is everything okay between you two?"
"Nope. We broke up, but we'll be fine"
"Oh wow. I thought this baby would make you guys stronger..."
"Yea..me too , but I guess not."
"Yea well...you can come in & get Kayden."
I went to pick up Kayden , and seen Tay sitting on ton the couch with his hands on his head, and in his lap crying . Thank God he didn't see me . I said thank you to his mom , and then I walked out .

-At home-
I didn't know what to do . Usually me & Tay would go see a movie , or eat dinner together , or just lay in the bed , but we couldn't do that this time.
My phone buzzed & it was a text from Tay. Should I answer? I don't even know....

 Should I answer? I don't even know

Nothing . He didn't say anything after that. I don't even feel bad . He messed up so many times , and I was always there to deal with it , and now I'm just done . I can't do it anymore , because I don't have the strength. It's over between us. Maybe I'll find someone that loves , cares and Cherish's me, because Tay wasn't making the cut. We're done. That's it between me & Tay . Period.