Adriana Pov

I drove to Tay's moms house , and went to pick up Kayden . Then , I drove home and went inside the house.
I sat on the couch and held Kayden in my arms
"Hi Baby Boy...I know it seems like life is rough for you already , because your mommy and daddy aren't together , but I'm gonna make sure that when you grow up...you'll have the best life , and that's a promise ." I kissed his forehead , and then took him to his room , and put him in his crib.
It's honestly crazy how I thought me and Tay were going to last , and like the Bible says "love never fails . So if it failed it was never love." Maybe all those times he told me "oH bAbY I lOvE yOu" was a lie , because if you really loved me you would've fought for me . I don't even have the same feelings for Tay anymore . I do feel like Armani loves me though . He's the only one that actually understands me, and even if he doesn't he'll still sit down and talk to me about whatever is bothering me , and that's something Tay or Any other guy I dated never did. Armani really loves me , and I love him ...

There was a knock on the door , I got up from the couch , and went to go open the door . Armani ran in and shut the door.
"Armani what're you doing here?"
"Don't hate me when I tell you this..."
"Spit it out."
"I'm on the run , because I forgot to bring this nigga his stuff . Now before you start yelling at me ...Just know you & Kayden are not in any danger. I wouldn't do that to you."
"Armani...I'm worried about YOU , and don't tell me not to be , because I have no choice , BUT to be ! You are putting yourself in danger first of all , and second of all this job is dangerous period ."
"I know baby , I know."
"No Armani . I don't think you do know . I can't f*****g lose you! Armani you're my whole world , and your not making it easy for me to stand by your side, but because I'm your girlfriend I have to , and that's that."
"I'm not tryna make you feel as if you're in danger . Those are not my intentions, but that's all I ask for is for you to stand by my side ..."
"Armani of course I'm going to stand by your side. Just be safe okay?"
"Okay baby. I love you.."
"I love you too . Where are you staying?"
"Can't stay at home . They know where I live."
"Then stay here."
"Adriana...No. I can't put y'all in danger."
"I didn't ask . Armani your staying here."
"What about Kayden?"
"I'll drop him back off at Tay's moms , because I don't want him to get hurt ."
"Adriana..you really don't gotta do this-..."
"Armani. I'm doing it , because I love you ."
"You bouta make me get all up in my feelings girl. I love you too.."
"I'll be back I gotta go drop Kayden off. Stay here okay?"
"Aight.."