Adriana POV

My boy friends name is Amani, and that's my baby Idc

My boy friends name is Amani, and that's my baby Idc . He loves me , cares about me & Kayden . Never asks for anything from me except for my love . Me & Tay haven't talked since we broke up , and I'm fine with that . Amani doesn't really like Tay for real . Or any nigga that had me before he did. Anyways Amani is my baby . Period . Point. Blankity Blank .

I walked downstairs, and heard a knock on the door, and went to go open it. It was Amani .
"Hi babyyyy !" I said jumping onto him
"Hi baby girl .." he said while picking me up
"Ooo you brought food?"
"Yupp"
"This is why I love yo sexy a**"
"Mhm.. I love you too.."
"Where Kayden at?"
"He's laying down . Tay is on his way to come pick him up though.."
"I'm not tryna see that nigga bruh."
"Oh well . He's coming to pick Kayden up. Then it'll just be me and you okay Pooh?"
"Aight .."
Amani went to go sit down , and I went to go get some blankets , and packed Kayden's stuff up, but before I could even sit down and enjoy myself...Tay knocked on the door, and I went to go open it.

"Hey.." I said with a very awkward smile
"Sup . You got his stuff packed?"
"Yea.." he literally shoved past me , and picked up Kayden from his room , and his bag.
"Yo! You ain't gon say excuse me?" Amani said getting up from the couch.
"She'll be fine . Sit yo a** back down."
"Aye nigga ion know who you THINK you are, but you ain't punking nobody!"
"Man whatever I'll drop him off on Friday."
"Yea whatever .. just go." I gave Kayden a kiss on his forehead and then shut the door.
"You really gon let him push you like that son?!"
"It wasn't even a big deal Mani."
"Maybe not to you Adriana.."
"I'm fine okay? I promise." I Said siting on the couch on putting on the covers.
"Yea whatever.."
I sighed , and turned on the tv.

-2 Hours later-
Amani's phone buzzed...& I got kinda nervous , because that's always my issue when I'm in a relationship. I get scared that a female is texting my nigga phone , and he cheating . It's a bad habit , but I can't help it.
He moved over to the side a little bit and moved his hand from around my shoulder , and turned his brightness down a little bit.
"Who you texting Amani?"
"Mhm? Nobody."
"It's obviously somebody ."
"It ain't nobody Jit chill out ."
I sighed again, and put the covers back on , and turned the other way.
"Adriana..."
"What?"
"You aight?"
"Mhm."
"What's wrong?"
"I try so hard to trust you Amani , but when you do sh*t like that , and try to hide yo phone and turn ya brightness down I be thinking you really playing with my feelings"
"Chill out bae . You know I'm serious about you."
"Do I though? I don't need my time wasted anymore. I spent too much of it on Tay."
"Let's not talk about him aight? This bout you and me. Adriana I love you girl . I'm not bouta be texting other females. I'm not about to cheat on you . I mean LOOK at you."
"You so stupid.." I said laughing
"I love you aight? Believe dat ."
"I love you too baby." I said . Then I gave him a peck on the lips. He pulled me close to him, put the covers on me, and started playing with my hair. Whew Chile I love this man ..