Suicide

No one ever understood her pain. I don't even think she understands. She has no one to cry on so she feels like shes alone. No girl likes to be alone. She seems fine at school. She works a job with a smile on her face seems alright when she's one the bus. But did you ever stop to notice that on that bus she's by herself? During lunch she's quiet. Or in class she never makes a peep no matter how much the teacher calls on her?She seems fine to me right?
Did you ever ask yourself what she does when she goes home?
Or how about what shes like when no one is around. What happens when every class period she asks to go to the bathroom?
Why the fuck does she keep asking to go to the bathroom?
She probably has to keep taking a shit but you know girls they don't want people to know they do it.
You kinda noticed there was something on her arms when you ran into her the other day when she was in such a rush. She looked like she was crying but all you told her was to watch where the fuck she was going.
You didn't stop to ask if she was ok. Or if everything was alright. What would have happened if you did. Everything, anything could have happened except what you didn't want to believe.
You scroll through Instagram just as everyone else In society does. You notice memes, comments, pictures of the same damn girl you ran into yesterday. Why is she blowing up all of a sudden?
'Hope they give her a better nose job in heaven' it says or 'The bitch always looked for attention of course she killed herself' or how about 'One less hoe on this planet lol'
Bullshit.
You tell yourself. She didn't kill herself you just saw her the other day right? She'll be at school tomorrow asking to go to the bathroom like any other day.
You wake up. Scent of coffee and of course the rings of your Instagram notifications. Another day.
The bus arrives but, she's not there. Ok well... Maybe she's sick. You sit in class waiting for the girl to ask if she can go to the bathroom but of course she's home sick. Right? You go to lunch and you wait for her to pass by but. She never does. Oh wait, she's sick that's right!
The next day comes. She never made the bus. Now the guilt sinks. The day after becomes a week and the week becomes a month.
What the fuck have you done?
She's dead. And you know it. Your to suck to go to school so you skip. You feel guilty you never said hello. Or asked her if she was ok the day you bumped into her. Now, all you see is posts about shit that probably wasn't even true. And you, you could have stopped it. Now how do you live.
You stop by the bakery on 13th Street. Maybe you will forget this after some coffee. You walk in and what do you see. It's her.
Waking you out of your nightmare.
She's crying.
Why is she crying?
She has scars. You can see them.
What do you do?
Well easy.... Simply ask her what's wrong.
-MissMuffin❣️