Love

Why does she say I love you?
She doesn't do it for her own health of course.
Why does a girl say I love you no matter how much it hurts?
Because like any girl, they want to hear it back. If a boy, tells a girl he loves her, she takes it to heart and locks it. You won her over. No matter your intentions.
If any other girl can find love why can't she?
She's pretty right? I mean that's how you SHOULD see her.
Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she's not insecure.
Insecurity will always be in a girl no matter how much we try to shy away from it.
But we can't help it.
Generation after generation men do nothing but belittle women and because of it insecurities have always been in the back of our minds.
She can look In the mirror as beautiful as she is and never believe it.
Until a boy or hey maybe even a girl tells her she's beautiful.
To her love isn't just a feeling, love is life.
Love is commitment and cherishing the little moments.
A lot of times when girls think they find love they find themselves broken in the end.
Is it right? Of course not.
As much as you may think not some boys feel the same as we do but have a better way of hiding it. Unfortunately some just come for pussy and that door was never opened to begin with.
To me, love is undescribable.
It's like no matter how much you deny it it will always be there.
We are still young and it takes experience to understand what love really is.
But while we are still young it's better to live it now than when were old and still looking hella sexy.
I want somebody I can live the rest of my life with, high School sweetheart somebody I know will never hurt me in any way.
And I know that isn't just me.
To us commitment is everything.
It means that someone outside of our family loves us for who we are and will never leave our side no matter how bad our bullshit gets.
I'm still young and I believe I'm in love.
But like I said.... I'm young what can I do now if I'm not in the future to determine what happens.
She believes that a boy should tell her her worth
Because...
She loves it when he calls her baby, wifey, anything, her nickname. The one he made just for her.
Or when he calls out her beauty or when she thinks something she does is disgusting but he finds it attractive.
Or how he just talks or touches her body like it's so much more than what she even thinks it is.
Or how he tells her he's gonna marry her when they grow up and promises to give her the cutest kids.
Or holds her when she cries and is always there when she needs him.
Shows her off while everyone stares.
Or gets jealous at the littlest things.
Every girl wants it.
But first..... Say I love you. I'm not talking about to him I mean the girl in the mirror.
You have to love her first before you can give her love to some other boy or girl.
Because if you don't.
She will never feel loved no matter who says it.
Always love yourself.
-MissMuffin❣️