2 | Blacked out? |

.

.

.*Warning strong language, slight sexual themes*

.

.

Y/N POV ~

You wake up in a shock, looking around you see that your in a bedroom but it's not your bedroom.

Looking down you see that your in a night dress, night dress? You normally sleep in shorts and a old oversize t-shirt, taking a moment you check your neck to see if there was any puncher wounds. Thankfully not, your mind is still a little confused on what happened yesterday was it really a dream?

Or some sick twisted reality that you don't want to admit.

Still looking around the room some events play back in your mind as you remember the boys as well as them having a picture of you as a baby. Too caught up in your head you didn't see Jimin enter the room and he stood at the end of the bed.

"Good morning little gift" he smirks as he begins to crawl on to the bed making his way towards you as you scoot back until your back hits the headboard, "you look sexy in that nightdress" he purrs. Making your cheeks feel a little warm.

'Why? Am I feeling like this he wants to eat you hello?' you think as his piercing eyes come closer as well as they hold you in a trance.

By this point he straddles your lap, just before he leans forward another body pushes Jimin out of the way.

"Hey get off of her she's not yours" Namjoon spoke, making Jimin groan.

"Joonie please let me have some fun with her"

"No you keep your hands off her she is mine" Joon spoke protectively.

"Will you stop messing around and let her get ready we're going to be late" a voice spoke making the boys and you turn towards the doorway to reveal Jin not looking impressed with the situation.

"Shit..." Namjoon spoke as he moved away from you,

"Awh hyung I was having fun with her" Jimin whines as Joon rolls his eyes.

"And you Y/N need to get dressed" Jin said, throwing a small bag of clothes at you,

"Where are we going?" you ask.

"School" Jin answers in a stern voice

"School? At this time of night" you reply as you try to search for a clock.

"Do I have to explain everything for you? You will be attending night school, with you being a human your mundane tasks will now have to be done at night and as you are staying with us you must, adbyby our rules. Now stop asking questions" Jin explains.

"Rules are meant to be broken" you mumble under your breath as Jin stops and shapely turns towards you.

"What was that?" he spits, making you jump.

"N-nothing sorry" you bow your head as you look up you notice that all three members have gone without a trace.

"Stupid vampires" you mumble, taking out the uniform in the bag.

~
Sitting in the back of the car, it is silent. You take this time to have a good look at all the boys. They are brothers but they don't act like a family you think.

With your own thoughts again you feel a hand that slowly slips its way up your thigh, knocking the hand away you see it was Namjoon, he smirks "what are you thinking about" he speaks. You look away not wanting to make eye contact. Bad idea.