7 | Temptation & addiction

Warnings: Slight smut? idk... , swearing

A/N: Hey so how about a Halloween special? also realised at how I have neglected Hobi in this story so this is a whole chapter dedicated to Hobi with some slight Namjoon in it enjoy! also happy halloween :) 

.

.

It has been a week since you have came to the house and a lot has happened, in some sick way your so called 'brothers' are not actually your brothers but some random supernatural beings that want to drink your blood and now you're somehow owned by them. Many people would think that your crazy and made this up but you're not crazy and you surely did not make this up.

Surprisingly you woke up naturally and without any persons to help, you thought nothing of this as you took it upon yourself to go and have a shower. Alone in peace but even if you did want it alone and in peace you sadly didn't as you'd always have an unwelcome visitor.

Getting out of the shower you made sure that the towel was securely around you as you went to grab your clothes, wiping off the condensation off of the mirror, looking into the mirror your startled by Hoseok standing behind you with a strangely warm grin.

"Good morning Y/n" he spoke as you jumped back and just your luck you jumped back against Hobi. who was now smiling as you clutched the towel tighter.

"Ho-hoseok.. Hi" you spoke as you turned around to face him. "Can I help you with anything?" you ask but immediately regretting it as Hoseok runs a gentle hand down your cheek as his eyes look deeply into yours.

"Seeming that my brothers have had their fun, it's my turn" he smiled again making you slightly uncomfortable. "But don't worry I will ask you first, so Y/n can I kiss you?"

Hoseok's question caught you off guard as he was the only ones out of the brothers that respected your space but is also asking for consent, but just thinking of him kissing you made you feel hot.

"Why did you ask me?" you squeak as he tilts his head to the side slightly.

"Well you should ask a lady before doing anything, don't worry about my brothers they haven't seen a woman in years so they are a little bit excited" he smiled, showing off his pearl white fangs that oddly did not go with his bright smile.

You weighed up your options and yes you was having an enteral battle with yourself on one hand you wanted to kiss Hoseok as his lips did look appetizing but again you didn't as ever since you got to this god damn house you have been treated like a rag doll.

"Sure" you breathed out as Hoseok now trapped you against the countertop, you still had a death grip on your towel. Hoseok however gently removed your hands from the towel and placed one on his shoulder while he laced his hand in yours as he leaned in.

You waited out of habit you meekly licked your lips that made him chuckle as he then closed the distance.

It was soft, gentle and slightly addicting. Your lips modeled to his as sweet kisses started to turn heated, your hand snaked its way up his neck and towards the nape of his neck, gently tugging on his hair as it made him groan in response. Hoseok bit your lower lip asking for entrance and for once you opened gladly, feeling his tongue play with yours as it made you gravitate towards him more.

In one swift motion Hoseok lifted you up onto the counter, as he stood in between your legs, the towel riding up on your thighs as his hands caressed the smooth skin leaving goosebumps, you moaned into the kiss as he smirked, as the kissed deepened you felt the sharp pricks of his fangs against your tongue and lips. It made you feel addicted as for once you wanted to be bitten, drank from, feel that draining sensation of your head spinning and heart thumping.