3 | Sweet taste |

.

.

Warnings: Swearing, mentions of nudity, implied sexual language

.

.

Sitting at dinner was awkward, sitting there watching them eat, 'if they are vampires why are they eating human food?' then you remember what Jin told you all the stories you heard as a child there all fake.

You didn't really have an appetite, although the food on the plate did look lush to eat. To caught up in your own thoughts. "You need to eat something kitten, a well balanced diet if you will otherwise your blood won't be so sweet. I can feed you if you like" Jimin purred as he leaned in close to you.

"Jimin, sit.. Its impolite to stand at the table while everyone is eating" Jin spoke sternly as Jimin gave you a smirk before leaning away.

"Yes sir, oh and don't worry kitten this little conversation isn't over" Jimin spoke smugly as he turned back to his seat.

Looking back down at your food, the sound of silverware clatters making you look up to see Taehyung now on his feet, he gave you a small glare as he left the room. You sit there trying to figure out what had you done to upset him.

"Wasting food, what a pain. When will you all stop acting like spoiled brats?" Jin spoke out loud not directed to anyone.

"I wouldn't worry about him, he's going through withdrawals" Jungkook speaks in a creepy way, making you turn to him.

"What do you mean by that Jungkook" you speak as he lets out a small giggle before speaking again.

"You'll find out soon"

Now feeling uneasy you go back to trying to eat something, even if was just a few mouthfuls. When it was time the others left the table as well you, before getting up Jin spoke.

"Listen here, one of these days I will have to discipline you but for now I am letting it slip. Do you understand?" his icy stare held you in place like a deer in headlights.

"Y-yes" you stutter out not quite sure what he means as you are free to go.

~

You not sit in your room, again you grab the notebook from the bedside drawer and have a fick through again and it was still blank. You sigh as you look at the picture that was settled in between two pages. Sighing again you place it back in the drawer.

"What are you doing?" a voice spoke making you look up to see Namjoon sitting at the desk chair in the room.

"Where did you come from?" you speak a little panicked, as Joon immediately replied.

"I can go wherever I want to in this house, now i'm hungry" he speaks getting up and walking over to you.

You quickly get up from the bed, holding a hand out to try and stop him from coming closer, "I was gonna go for a bath!" Namjoon quickly grabs hold of your wrist pulling him close to you.

"Please Joon I'm-"

"Stop moving" he growls making you freeze in place as he pulls down your sweater to reveal your collarbones, leaning in for a bite. The pain was still sharp and stung a little but you couldn't help but gasp as the sensation of someone sucking on you.

"Your noises sound more like pleasure than pain, maybe I should go lower" Namjoon teases as you try to push him off you again. "Well i'm gonna stop there, go take your bath. And don't keep me waiting"

You nod as you quickly pull from him, did you really like it? Or was this some sick trick he was playing on you?

~

Looking at the red hickey type marks left on your collar bones thanks to Joon, you sigh gently touching them, a dull ache runs through you. Still trying to piece together if you really did like it or if you didn't.

"Someones been naughty" a voice echoes in the bathroom as you turn and see Taehyung sitting in the bath.

"Oh my!" your shocked as you advert your eyes from the naked man in the tub.

"Don't be shy, jump in the water is warm" Tae teases as a blush creeps up your cheeks.

"I just wanted a bath!" you say in a flustered manor as Tae smirks. "Come join me"

"No!"

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Your not like all your other brothers" you speak gaining courage to look at his bare chest.

"We have different mothers" Tae speaks making you confused.

"What?" you reply

"Jimin, Jungkook and I are triplets and Jin, Namjoon have a different mother to Yoongi and Hoseok"

"Woah I had no idea" you speak trying to piece together their family tree but it was making your head hurt. You also notice at how close your standing to the tub and have no time to react as Tae grabs your wrist making you fall into the bath.

"Tae! What are you doing!" you screech as he pulls you closer to his body, he then pulls the sweater off of you leaving you in just your shorts and bra, he takes a longing look at your marks, smirking he speaks.

"Did Joon do this to you? What a possessive freak, let me bite you-"

"No! Tae please"

His lips graze across your neck making you shudder.

"Your blood is hot, I could burn myself" he speaks breathlessly "your getting excited, your temperature is rising"

"Stop please Taehyung" you whisper as his fangs pierce into your neck, after he is satisfied Tae speaks.

"Your blood is so fine, so sweet" he speaks releasing you from his grip as you climb out of the bath grabbing your sweatshirt ad running out of the room.

~ Back in the bedroom ~

"Your late!" Namjoon shouts as you throw him a glare.

"Now is not the time Namjoon!" you reply just as spiteful.

"Submit to me" he growls making you stop in your tracks, giving him a glare that didn't phase him. He walks up to you roughly pulling down your sweatshirt and slightly ripping it in the process.

"What's this?" the anger was raising in his voice.

You didn't speak. "Was it Hoseok?..No this looks like Taehyung little shit" he grunts.

~

Namjoon throws Tae against the wall as Tae gives Joon a playful smirk, "you little shit are you looking to start a fight?" Namjoon growls as Taehyung lets out a laugh.

"What's the matter big brother jealous that I took a taste of your toy"

Namjoon gives him a death glare before Hoseok pipes up,

"Well technically she's all of ours, sharing is caring"

"What is all this noise?" Jin asks walking into the room.

"This little shit thinks it's funny to drink from my toy!" Joon shouts as Jin didn't seem phased.

"Joon she is all of ours stop acting like a dog in heat around her" Jin replies earning a laugh from Tae and Hoseok. 

.

.

.

.

A/N:  let me know what you think of chapter 3, by commenting below!