4 | Truth |

.

.

Warnings: Sexual language, inappropriate body touching

.

.

You walk down the stairs and across the main hallway, to go get something to eat. As you pass you get the feeling like someone is standing behind you. Turning around you see Jungkook.

"Hi Jungkook, I didn't see you there" you speak as he gives you a small smile.

"I'm thirsty" he replies, keeping his doe eyes on you, in a way it made you feel somewhat uneasy.

"O-ok well how about I get you a drink?" you speak now feeling unsure as you slowly walk in the direction of the kitchen. You come back with a drink for Jk as he was still mindlessly standing in the hallway looking at one of the large paintings that hung on the wall, feeling slightly creeped out at the facts that he stayed there this whole time.

"Jungkook I got you this" you say as you hand him a cup filled with hot coffee. He turns to you as he slaps the drink out from your hands, slightly burning yourself in the process.

"I don't want coffee I like things that are sweet" he snaps making you jump back slightly.

"You didn't need to spill it on the floor!" you reply more forcefully as he steps towards you, making you hesitantly take a step back.

"How dare you talk back to me" he barks.

"I'm sorry"

"You always apologise, stop it!"

"Then what do you want from me?" you ask confused as he looks down before making eye contact with you again.

"Thought you'd figure that out on your own" he said glumly, you try to figure out what he means when it hits you, now looking at him with a shocked face he smiles at you as he backed you into a wall, surprisingly you didn't think he would be that strong, struggling from his grip he licks his lips to reveal pearl white fangs.

"Do you hate us y/n? You always seem to want to get away from us" Jungkook speaks watching you like a hawk at your every move.

"I don't hate you..or any of you, I would like to get to know you guys better" You speak timidly as his eyes never left your own. He smirked "then put in the effort to understand us" his whispers as he is now dangerously close to your neck.

You gulp, anticipating for the sting of a bite, like always you close your eyes but then you feel no sting or bite. Curiously out open your eyes to reveal that Jungkook as disappeared. You breathe a sigh of relief, as you continue to wonder around the large house.

By this point you find a large balcony at the back of the house that overlooks the extended garden. Walking around the corner you jump as you see Jimin mumbling to himself, you turn back around the corner so that he didn't see you. Or you hope he didn't.

"Love the sound of your voice, your intoxicating scent...I can hear you breathing y/n, come out" jimin speaks in a taunting way as you slowly show yourself. He smirks "you like to be naughty don't you kitten"

"I-i wasn't" you stutter out as now Jimin is in close proximity to you.

"I think you need to need to be punished" he spoke as his hand snaked around your throat, your breath hitched as now you felt scared. As Jimin kept a rather creepy smile on his face.

"Tell me where would you like to be bitten? Somewhere more pleasurable, that'll make you moan instead of scream" he purred as you tried to release out of his death grip. "You need to watch yourself kitten, under a full moon we tend to get more thirsty" Jimin continued as he wetted his lips, tilting his head to the side as he leaned in close to you.