Chapter 4

I got my stuff ready for Venice Beach to record the music video of my new song "Unlimited". I wore a sports bra with elephants on it and some ripped jeans. I also put my hair up in a ponytail. As I got to CJ's car, I saw that he had taped the picture from my first day of school on his dash. I facepalmed. "What?" CJ chuckled as he pulled out of the driveway. "Do you really want that to be the first thing you see when you come into this car?" I said as I pointed at the picture. "Of course," he said. "It's your first day at a new school in a while!" "I was expelled, remember?" I raised an eyebrow. CJ nodded as he laughed and continued driving.

We were finished filming the video and grabbed a bite to eat.  I was in line to get another sandwich when somebody tapped me on my shoulder.  It was a girl who was about an inch taller than me and was wearing a magenta tank top with black tights and flats.  She also had blonde hair up in a side ponytail decorated with a big magenta cheerleading bow.  "Hey, Kaely," she smiled.  "How do you know my name?" I asked.  "You look familiar..."  "We go to the same school," she answered.  I stared at her for a couple seconds before I finally realized who this girl was.  The girl in English with the textbooks.  JoJo.  "Oooh," I said.  "JoJo, right? You're in my English class."  "And your Art and your Gym classes," JoJo replied.  I felt kinda stupid for not knowing that.  "Next," said the lady at the cash register.  I went to order a sandwich as I turned to JoJo.  "Are you here with your family or are you here by yourself?" I asked her.  She told me she was by herself and I invited her to sit with me and CJ.  We had a ball.  To be honest, I actually thought she was kind of annoying just by the sight of her.  But she's actually talented, funny, smart, and very pretty.  As we said goodbye to each other, I couldn't get her out of my head.  It was like she was a feeling that I couldn't drink away.  It was very weird.