Chapter 5

At the next day of school I wore a white crop top, a black and white checkerboard denim jacket, fishnet stockings, black sports shorts, and to top it all off I added a fresh pair of white Air Jordans.  And I also put my hair up into cornrows and added silver hoop earrings.  As I walked into the entrance, Annie walked up to me with Dylan.  "Hi, Kaely," she said.  I waved back.  As I opened my locker, JoJo came up to me.  Today she was wearing a blue sweatshirt with a black skirt, black sneakers, and her hair into pigtails decorated with a blue bow and a black bow.  "Hey, JoJo," I greeted.  "Hi, Kaely," she replied.  We stood silent for a while before the bell rang.  "Okay," said JoJo.  "Well, see you in class."  I nodded as I grabbed my books and headed to English.

Today was study hall.  If we were done with our work we'd put our head down or do something quietly.  I had nothing else to do so I just put my head down and fell to sleep. 

I woke up in front of my door in my room.  It was clean.  Then I saw JoJo sitting on one of the sides of my bed facing me.  She had on a black sports bra and grey (female) boxers.  She had her hair up into a bun.  She walked up to me as I had butterflies in my stomach.  She grabbed my waist as she nestled her face into my neck and started kissing it.  She was also sucking on it.  It made me moan a little.  I put my hands on her back as she trailed saliva from my neck to my chin as she slipped her tongue into my mouth and put her hands in my pants. 

I woke up immediately as the bell rang.  I was sweating like crazy.  I grabbed my backpack and walked to my next class as I thought about the fact that I just had a sex dream.  With JoJo.  Who I just met a few days ago.