Chapter 6

When CJ picked me up both of us were silent.  Then he finally asked, "How was school?" I hesitated.  "So, you ain't gonna tell me?" he asked.  "No, it was good," I replied.  But I couldn't hold it in much longer.  "I had a dream in class," I blurted.  CJ looked at me.  "When you weren't supposed to?" he asked.  I shook my head.  "It was an option after we were done with our work."  CJ nodded.  "What kind of dream was it?"  My face turned red.  "A sex dream..." I mumbled.  "What?" he said as he put his hand to his ear.  "I can't hear you."  I rolled my eyes.  "A sex dream," I said at a normal volume.  "Oh," he said.  "That's perfectly normal.  Don't worry.  There are plenty of attractive guys at your school."  My face got even redder.  "It wasn't with a guy," I said.  He looked at me and nodded.  "I thought you weren't gay," he said.  "I'm not," I said.  "At least, I don't know if I am.  Look, I'm still deciding on who I'm attracted to."  CJ nodded as he patted my shoulder.  I had a big urge to tell him that it was with JoJo, but I didn't want to. 

~ timeskip ~

It's been weeks, and me and JoJo are the best of friends.  I kinda forgot about the sex dream.  Annie doesn't talk to me a whole lot.  She's been giving me dirty looks since I started hanging out with JoJo.  I've learned that Annie has a boyfriend named Hayden.  I'm not interested of course because... I dunno...

I think I kinda sorta have feelings for JoJo.