Secretary 12

EASTON BLAINE'S POV

Anak, Blaine! Iiwan na tayo ng papa mo! Ano bang dapat kong gawin?! Help m-e... I... don't want him t-to leave us a-anak... hel-p me...

My mom kept on crying. I know and I can see that my dad is leaving us. For good.

He had found another love. It hurts me so much to see him happy.

Is it wrong to feel sad for others happiness?

I'm fucking mad over his happiness! I felt wronged!!!

He is HAPPY!

While me and Mom?

Here being left behind. She's crying her heart out! Hindi kami sapat o kahit si Mom na lang para sumaya si Dad.

I want them to be happy pero I caused them heartache when Madeleine went missing for almost; I don't want to remember how many years cause it was my fucking fault...

Upset is an understatement for how I feel right now.

The man that I looked up to is now leaving us; his family, and making anew.

With his new wife and daughter. My father had always dreamt of a daughter after me. And now someone made his wish come true and made him truly happy.

I wouldn't want my Mom to stick with  him. For all, I know they become toxic to each other. I saw it. I saw, how much they tried to work it out.

Instead of being complete together they keep on ruining each other.

There's nothing left for them to hold unto. Not even me, or my lost little sister.

But, it just that, the love they've had was long gone. Said na sila pareho.,

But is it really enough to leave the family you once loved?

Mom, let yourself go... please... Mo-Mom. I'm begging you... be strong. Be s-trong for me too. I can't stand alone for us... you have to help me too... Nasasaktan din ako Mom. Sobrang sakit na nangyayari sa pamilya natin to Mom...

I plead her with all of my heart. Loving my Mom at her lowest is really draining me. I can't give her something that I don't receive much. I need her too as much as she need dad.

We're both crying in pain inside her room. Looking at the piece of paper my Dad left, leaving us broken from the inside.

Mom, I need you too... please... please let yourself go. I want you to be happy too. I need my Mom too please. Be strong... Dad left... please be strong... I still need you too... Mom...

Lumuluhang batang lalaki ang nakita ng kanyang ina. Mababakas sa mata ni Blaine ang sakit at pagmamakaawa. Na ni minsan ay hindi nakakitaan ng lungkot. Bilang ina ay natauhan sya sa palahaw ng anak.

Kumatok sa kanyang isip ang katotohanang bukod sa pagiging asawa ay isa rin syang ina. Ina ng kanyang dalawang supling. Ina ni Blaine. Ina na naghihintay sa pagbabalik ng isa pa nyang anak.

I-I'm so so...rry anak. I'm sorry... please forgive me. I didn't mean t-to hurt you too my son. I'm so sorry that you have to see me like this.